golf day / charity fundraser

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
I had a great time yesterday at the golf tournament and would like to thank everyone that arranged it. I still can't believe that the winners came in at 8 under par!

How did it go in the end? Did Sandi get her haircut?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
sandi_bald.jpg

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
guess

I guess that question is answered.!
Slick move Sandi.
And thanks for all the money you raised.

JudysPetlodge

Aug 16, 2009
April 15th 2009

GOLFERS RULE!!!.

Many thanks to all the organizers, participants, volunteers and sponsors for the 2nd annual Playa Dorado Fund raising golf tournament. Without people like you many of our four legged friends would go un- assisted on their life journey here in the Dominican Republic.
As the economics of the world affects us all, it is those that continue to give selflessly to others, be it children or animals; that are the true humanitarins.
We can only hope as the world gets smaller that others will join us and we can continue to make a difference.
With heartfelt thanks to all
Sincerely
AAAS, AKA (Friends of the Animals Sosua)

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Over 191,000 Pesos Raised

I would just like to THANK all of the sponsors, players, helpers and Sandi for making the Second Annual North Coast Charity Classic an outstanding success. In total we raised over 191,000 pesos for AAAS (friend of the animals Sosua) and Sosua Kids. :):)

It was a great day of fun. I am already looking forward to next years event. Again thanks to all that participated and helped out. Tom

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I have heard, and now seen, that a great time was had by all. What a super event and money raised for such wonderful causes. Congratulations to all involved - hope to attend Year 3.

P.S. Sandi, it looks great. Perhaps you can compete with Mr. WB for it growing back!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
looks like saturday was a charity day on the north coast! :)
great cause, golfers, and amazing results.