Waxing.....a question for the ladies.

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Hi,
Does anyone know of a professional, safe and clean place in Sosua or Puerto Plata for bikini waxing?

Thanks

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Why just the ladies?

TMI

LOL:cheeky:

Last edited by a moderator:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
salon

La Perla Negras does them. They are at the bottom of the road that leads to the Sosua beach entrance, on the left as you walk down the hill.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Yolanda's Spa on Calle Dr Rosen on the left below Pedro Clisante walking towards the Waterfront. She's great.

danely

Apr 23, 2004
Yolanda's Spa on Calle Dr Rosen on the left below Pedro Clisante walking towards the Waterfront. She's great.

It's across the street from the New Garden Hoetel. I had a real pedicure there once, very good....and I met the owner there by chance as she was coming out another time. She has another beauty parlor in the U.S.and has one ore more licenses for esthetics services there...she seemed to manage the place well, although she is not always there....shuttling back and forth to the States. She has 2 or more people working there all the time and they offer a lot of services, including therapeutic massage. Prices seemed very reasonable, and she has the proper equipment, and hygienic practices from what I could tell.

alanamarie

Dec 11, 2007
Kit or her assistant at Naomie Day Spa in Cabarete. They are the only ones I have been to, and would go no where else based on horror stories I have heard from others!! Super professional and clean, and really reasonable rates too.