restaurant NEPTUNO in Boca Chica

freddy2003

Aug 18, 2009
i would like to tell you that Neptuno is totaly new ...new decoration very elegante and simple for every body who like perfection and finess....the new menu is food fantastic and good prices ...they have a cigars cave and they are finishing the bigest wine cave in latin america ...
you can pass a very nice day to swimm in special jakuzy private aria and go to the beach nice color water like turquoise and white sand....
we have pased a fantastic day with friends ,and i hope we are going soon

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
i would like to tell you that Neptuno is totaly new ...new decoration very elegante and simple for every body who like perfection and finess....the new menu is food fantastic and good prices ...they have a cigars cave and they are finishing the bigest wine cave in latin america ...
you can pass a very nice day to swimm in special jakuzy private aria and go to the beach nice color water like turquoise and white sand....
we have pased a fantastic day with friends ,and i hope we are going soon

That sounds great! i liked this place as well and directly across the street is a nice small motel that has a small pool and decent rooms for 50/night. It wouldnt be considered a 3 or above star but very decent for the price.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
sweet, then this is next on my to do list when going to Boca Chica later this month. I have stayed at that hostal across the way before, very nice rooms, quiet and peaceful. I had no complaints :)

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
Just Ate There

We just enjoyed lunch there a few days ago. Great ambiance with wireless internet and excellent service. It was a little pricey but the food was good and definitely on the higher end. I guess you pay for all that ambiance.

SD

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
The hostess with green eyes at Neptuno can be VERY "Friendly"

This would appear, offhand, as prankster post. I had a looksee because I saw Boca Chica and Neptune's is Kathy's favorite restaurant.

My response: I don't think I understand nor like the tone of the poster Jeamy's comment. I have read so much bad press about my new hometown in these past two weeks, especially in regards to that lost Canadian guy and some other cat who married a girl from BC and thus wanted to move there.

I think BC is a lovely place. I was on the beach with Kathy yesterday and we walked from the Coral Hamaca (sp??) across the ropes there and we found some very cool local beach bars which had ice cold Presidente and YES (believe it or not) Hatian food. Lots of old German men too, which I thought was odd.

And I don't know who is behind the Casa de Pierna bashing, but the food is actually quite good.

Sorry to disappoint you folks, but I think I'm going to like it here.

Regards,
A. Friend

dskreet2

May 27, 2010
I will look for both while I'm here. I love the variety of the hotel food & going on Duarte to support the businesses. I had pasta boglanese yesterday from Orange Peel, I believe is the name. It was very good & too much. I cut my dish/meal & only ate a third of it & I was satisfied! My friend pointed out someone in need & I gave her the rest & the drink I didn't finish. She was very appreciative.

dskreet2

May 27, 2010
I didn't get to go to Neptuno. I'm on my way to the airport now. Enjoyed myself enough to want to return. Maybe n a couple of months.