looking for a song title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
sooo, this one is gonna be waaay out there. but i'm looking for a specific song.

on my most recent trip to sosua last week, they played pretty much the same songs over and over again at the bars and discos.

it was almost like they had a single cd that just kept repeating lol.

i know there were a few songs by pitbull, and some by daddy yankee, and a few others...

but, i'm looking for one song in particular, only because they played it practically every hour on the hour. and everyone would sing along with it.

it was an upbeat song, with a female vocalist.

the chorus had her singing .... amoooooooore, somthing something, amooooore..

yes, i know... there are 50 billion latin language songs that have the word amore in the chorus .. thus my problem trying to find it and download it!!

hoping maybe someone who frequents the clubs will know what this song is.

i'm trying to put together a playlist of songs that i heard down there, so i can listen to them in my truck and at the gym.. hoping they will hold me over till my february trip.

thanks for any help any has..

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
it was reggaeton... and unbelievably .. i have it !!!!

our buddy benjamin from germany was in sosua with us.. and oddly enough, he just sent me a link to the video...

wow. so, an american, hears a song in the dominican, and gets a link to the video from a german lmao.

the song is obsession, and the group/artist is aventura

here's the link to the video..

Aventura - Obsesion Video - Dokufilmfreund - MyVideo

i downloaded a reggaeton remix off limewire, and its EXACTLY what they were playing at classico and latinos hourly.

Status
Not open for further replies.