Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot of people who need massage have experienced serious trauma, surgery or have been in an accident. They need massage to recover and being able to move freely again and not for pleasure purposes. They don't even think about what you, guys, are thinking about. Although I think healthy people should do it on a regular basis as well.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    i concur but if you are not turned on by a woman rubbing all over your body, then you have one foot in the grave whether it's stress or theraputic
    unless your gay

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

so going by this theory it doesnt matter whether its a man or a woman doing the massage.....;-) if its purely for theraputic reasons .

I am trained in massage, but my table is back in the uk lol

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default massage

Contact [email protected] for advertising rates.

Gregg
    Mod.
    Last edited by FireGuy; 08-28-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More observations

I too have visited Kika and M & M. I have enjoyed both places and certainly can't complain about Kika's massage, or facilities. However, I just love a good massage from Janieri, Yanieri (John Ear E) or however you spell it, at the M & M. And, if you go up on the highway, at the Salon straight across from the big Playero Supermercado, and see Naomi you won't be disappointed either. And, if you go past the Casa Marina Reef, turn left down the hill, go to the bottom and around to the right, there is a young lady with beautiful eyes that does a great job. No happy endings to be had, but great massages.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to get into this conversation so late but have visited both places and found both to be very good.
    It is my understanding as well that Mery from M&M trains a lot of girls and when your eyes are shut it is hard to tell one from the other.
    Lately I have been stuck on M&M because of one Masseuse and that keeps me going back.
    I have a massage every day that I am there and sometimes it is so relaxing I fall asleep.
    What ever the place the massages are great and the price even better.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I have used KiKa's many times and have always been happy with their service ('they' being basically two women, who alternate coverage).

They are both very professional and thorough. I have worked with occupational, and physical therapists in the US and I can tell you these women are professionally trained and know what they are doing.

KiKa's is NOT the place to go for a happy ending. There are plenty of those places around and they are all about the same, from what I have heard.

KiKa's is a professional massage service, and you will not be disappointed; perhaps not as 'happy' as you had hoped, but not in the least bit disappointed.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Given the slogan for the candy M&Ms, it would be a better name for a spa that does include happy endings. I'm wonder if the people who run M&Ms are aware of that by now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123