Dominicanos in Las Vegas

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Ok, I am currently in Las Vegas for some time. So where all the Dominicans living in the desert?? Is there a Dominican softball league over here?? I only know like 5 Dominicans here (one is the owner of a very famous Argentinian restaurant) and I have been coming here for 5 years, so people speak up!! saquen la cabeza y digan presente:D

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
This is for the Dominicans in Los Angeles, San Diego, etc. and of course for everyone who is going to Las Vegas and wants something Dominican while there.

Salami (any type), longaniza, mabi, queso de freir, pilones, habichuela con dulce, Lemisol, adornos, chucherias, gorras, calcomanias. En fin un sin numero de cosas que podra encontrar alli.

Caribe/Mex Variety Store
5650 W. Charleston Blvd. Suite 11
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Henry & Anita

henrynanita@yahoo.com

702-444-8831

Tell them Ilonka sent you; and they will make sure to do their best for you.

Perlanegra

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
This is for the Dominicans in Los Angeles, San Diego, etc. and of course for everyone who is going to Las Vegas and wants something Dominican while there.

Salami (any type), longaniza, mabi, queso de freir, pilones, habichuela con dulce, Lemisol, adornos, chucherias, gorras, calcomanias. En fin un sin numero de cosas que podra encontrar alli.

Caribe/Mex Variety Store
5650 W. Charleston Blvd. Suite 11
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Henry & Anita

henrynanita@yahoo.com

702-444-8831

Tell them Ilonka sent you; and they will make sure to do their best for you.

Perlanegra

OMG, Salami and Queso de freir??? You just saved me from a trip to NY to get those things, Thank you!!. Do they have casabe too?? I'll be paying them a visit soon.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hi Ilonka, I was in Las vegas and hoping to be back there again in a couple of months. Ilonka, the best cook I know next to mom. ha, ha, ha thanks again and take care, God bless!!! hi to all out there in L. A. and San Diego!!!
Alexis

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Hello Alexis! Good to hear from you. As always, you are always welcome to stop by any time! Take care and God bless!

Perlanegra