Looking for room\apartment 3 weeks in Barahona

Sunwise

*** Sin Bin ***
May 6, 2008
Hi,

I'm going in Barahona, the city, for 3 weeks in september. (from the 13th of september to the 3th of october).

I'm looking for a room with a small kitchen... I normally go to Boca Chica where I can find those rooms for 30$-35$ the night... Is there anyone that can help me? I would prefer a room not so far of the university of technologia.

Thanks!

Sunwise

*** Sin Bin ***
May 6, 2008
No one knows a place or no one knows Barahona??? I know I can get there and search but it would be so nice after a long travel to know where to go... I know some hotels over there but the cost for 3 weeks will get my bank account in the red... If anyone knows a person from or living in Barahona, can you tell him to answer? Gracias!

The room just need the air!!! Clean but no more... I'm used to it now and I don't care.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Do a search her of the DR1 forums.

Search for "Barahona AND hotel" without the quotation marks but with the capitalization as shown and then look through the resulting threads. I found several properties which meet your rough criteria although I don't know about kitchen facilities.

Gregg