Help needed for postal address!!

i_luv_domrep

Aug 26, 2009
Hi Everyone, hope you are all good!!

I am looking for an address for INPOSDOM for Sosua or Puerto Plata I have all the relevant info of the person I am sending to but have lost the details of where I actually need to send it to.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Hi Everyone, hope you are all good!!

I am looking for an address for INPOSDOM for Sosua or Puerto Plata I have all the relevant info of the person I am sending to but have lost the details of where I actually need to send it to.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks

I seen a post on here a few days ago you send it to the post office and tell them to go and fetch it

i_luv_domrep

Aug 26, 2009
hey, thanks for your reply. It is the address for the post office that I am after.

The person I am sending to is located in Cabarete, so does anyone know where the nearest postal service center is to there?

Thanks

i_luv_domrep

Aug 26, 2009
Yeah thanks. That dont want to fond it either, I have now decided to address the package to the hotel instead as I think this will be easier.

Is this all I need for the postage label.....

************ - Name
Cedula - ***********

Hotel Celuisma Tropical Cabarete
Entrada Camino del Sol
Cabarete
Republica Dominicana

Thanks

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
This may not be what you want to hear, but may help you and your recipient really getting what you are sending:

Do NOT send it by mail.

Even if you send it for pickup at the mail office, it is not likely to get there in a useful time frame. And if it does, who ever picks it up, may be surprised that all there's left in it (if it was in any valuable) may be little more than packaging material. I have seen it and more than once (that's more than twice too).

Have your friend check in with the Vimenca office in Cabarete or Sosua and ask them to open Miami shipping account with them.
In Sosua, there also is BankerTrust (they advertise on here on dr1) which offer a similar service. You will then receive an address and shipping routing code to a Miami forwarder and about 2 working days later, your addressee here in Cabarete, Sousua, Puerto Plata can retrieve your package for about USD $3.oo to $4.oo per Lb.

That's easy, cheap if not cheaper, fast and has a 99.9% likeliness to go into the books as a successful transaction.

Good luck! ... J-D.

Jan 17, 2009
I don't think that you can address a package just like that. There's no delivery to Cabarete. We have a small hotel and a P.O. Box in Sosua. Ask Celuisima if they have a PO Box. Here's the website for Celuisima with an 800 number to call toll free from the US and Canada http://www.cabareteparaisotropical.com/ We get mail there all the time. From the US, it takes about 2-3 weeks for a letter.