Poll - Where to go next

pierods

Sep 22, 2006
Hi,

I have an unusual question/poll for foreigners living in the DR.

Should you decide to move on to the next destination, where would you go?

I for myself am going to the UK (not much of a tropical place...) and from a private message I got a couple going to Spain.

Where are you moving to?

Reactions: Black Dog

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
This is a great question!
I'm not actually considering moving but if we were I think Majorca would be high on the list. Always loved the island and would probably enjoy it even more now with better spanish plus it's closer to the UK and family.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
When I retired I left the UK and now I'm here I'm not going anywhere. Pierods, unless you have very deep pockets I'd give it more thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
On second thought might be best to just post here. The software is limited so if the question is;

An unusual question/poll for foreigners living in the DR.
Should you decide to move on to the next destination, where would you go?

The poll can only handle 10 answers so how can anyone guess what the 10 top countries that anyone now living in the DR is thinking of moving to in order to vote?

See the problem we have with polls? Might be best just to carry on here.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Other places I considered wouldn't have me !
Vanuatu and margaritas island were the only options left

flipflops

Aug 24, 2009
Considering Puerto Rico, New Zealand, and travelling about South America. Certainly not back to America any time soon.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
if for some arcane reason I would have to leave this island, I would like to land in Colombia. As a matter of fact, I will be landing there tomorrow :).
AZB

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
BrAZIL

Hopefully soon.............Joao Pessoa or thereabouts. The stupidity here has gotten my goat. Or has it? We'll see when the "chips" fall. But the stupidity factor is a big one. Incessant stupidity and ignorance is hard to take habitually.
Why is it always the $$? factor.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
In total agreement with the stupidity & ignorance factor. In need of some conversation and culture... maybe available here and I haven't found it yet!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
In total agreement with the stupidity & ignorance factor. In need of some conversation and culture... maybe available here and I haven't found it yet!

good lord I would be slightly insulted if I was a friend of yours