Dr1 singles meet?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I have an idea but first I need to know who on here is single?

I have some friends who are nice looking women, professional, pretty and are fun ? however, because they CHOOSE NOT to hook with just any Crazie, they are single. (NOTE: whoever has met me at any DR1 get-together either in DR or here in the US, has seen my friends, so I?m not making this up!)

I was thinking of having a get-together and focus on the single people ? like a Single People Meet ? DR1 Style. Of course, everyone would be invited to come, our meetings are always fun! But I would like the focus to be that if you are single or if you have single friends (male and females) lets get them together.

What do you guys think?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Well, I gues I wasnt clear on the location of this shindig... I want to do it anywhere in NJ or NY (tri-state area!)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
count me in. as long as your friends like them 6'5 and handsome.....:laugh:

Trig

Aug 20, 2006
If it"s going to be in NY or NJ, might I suggest you do it soon. Especially, since it seems everyone here prefer's it where it's warm when it's cold here in the states. But, I would like to say.... it is nice that you found love and you feel that everyone should have that!

GeeDee

Oct 27, 2007
Great idea. But you will probably get more people to go if you didn't label it as a "singles" meet.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Great idea. But you will probably get more people to go if you didn't label it as a "singles" meet.

I agree. I would like to meet in person some of the people I only know online, but some of them might not be single. It would be great to just do a party for everyone to get to know each other in person. My Mom has been asking me to take her to NY for a very long time. We could bring some Ukrainian food if it is a someone's house:)