Music at the Monument

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Saw a billboard advertising music at the Monument, I believe it is this weekend. Can anyone give any details, I was driving, and couldn't get it all, but if it involves live music and bands it usually catches the eye!!
Thanks

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Tell me where you saw that billboard and I'll report back......just having some fun with ya.:cheeky:

Cibaeno

Feb 7, 2009
It was really good!

When we arrived first played "Julian Oro Duro", I like him because he has quite funny lyrics and a nice sound.

Then came "Tito Swing" and although I like few of his songs I DON'T like his live performence!

After that my personal highlight: "Kiko El Presidente"! Great music and someone that knows how to get the crowd to move.

Then we had "El Jeffrey"... didn't like it at all: in 30 minutes he changed cloths 3 times and a lot of dancing and theatre style performence. He probably thought he was on Broadway!

The last act I saw was "Omega". Like always a really good act, but he seems to loose a little of his "fame of the moment". "Chambonea" has too much time already and doesn't push the people as it did a few months ago!

After that we still had missing Sergio Vargas and Ruby Perez, but we left because we noticed a strange guy, obviously under the influence of drugs, who seemed a little too fascinated by my digital cam I used to grab some performences. We decided to leave before we could make sure if he wanted to steal it.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Good music but.....

Garbage everywhere, smell of urine in lots of places, and no police presence for traffic control or crime prevention anywhere.

otherwise a beautiful night.

Cibaeno

Feb 7, 2009
No pics, but I will upload 3 performences on YouTube (will put the link into the Video section in the forum). You won't see too much of the artists, if you come late and there are already 40.000 people in front of you it is quite far from the stage, but you get a little impression of the atmosphere.