HOtel Casa Cayena Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

czack

Aug 30, 2009
I would like everyone to know how great my stay at Casa Cayena was on a recent trip to DR. I just got home this week. The hotel room was spacious and clean. The staff friendly and helpfull, and after my travelling companion and best friend got sick and passed away, the hotel manager Alina was a GOD send. She helped me throught the entire process, set me up in a hotel in Santiago, drove me around to the hospital, morgue, funeral home, translated and was extremely helpfull. She helped me get myself and my friends body back to Santo Domingo and home. Thank You Alina.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
I'm truly sorry about your loss and can understand your feelings towards the hotel and staff. I can't imagine what a horrific ordeal it must have been.

If you don't mind me asking what did your companion get sick from?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Profound condolences on the loss of such a young friend, czack, and very nice of you, after such a loss and after such an ordeal, to think about publically acknowledging the person who helped you. Your friend's parents must be devastated.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
czack, when I read things like this I take a little time to sit and reflect on my blessings. I'm so sorry for your loss but the fact that at such a time you can think to publicly acknowledge someone elses kindness speaks volumes about your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.