Hiring a Driver in Santo Domingo

mathij

Jul 28, 2009
If anyone has any advice this would be gratefulyl appreciated.

I have just relocated to Santo Domingo and am considering hiring a driver as I am very worried about my wife on the road, and with a driver we should hopefully only need one car to share (my company provides me with a Honda CRV and Petrol costs).

Has anyone ever emplyed a full time driver and if so do you know how much they cost per year and where the best place is to find a reputable one?

Many thanks in advance,

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I will ask a couple of people I know in Santo Domingo that have or have used drivers and see what they say. You are exercising good judgement.

I just had a fender bender going through a green light. A motorcyclist with no brakes just kept going....my poor little VW..is now dented and me without a pot to p!ss in to repair it!! SOB...a woman that was walking down the street told me that way back the guy knew he did not have brakes, but did he stop? No, not until he hit me as he ran a red light....ANd I did not got on green, I looked....

HB

Berginiaberrette

Feb 23, 2012
About the driver you needed

If anyone has any advice this would be gratefulyl appreciated.

I have just relocated to Santo Domingo and am considering hiring a driver as I am very worried about my wife on the road, and with a driver we should hopefully only need one car to share (my company provides me with a Honda CRV and Petrol costs).

Has anyone ever emplyed a full time driver and if so do you know how much they cost per year and where the best place is to find a reputable one?

Many thanks in advance,

Hey how are , i found someone in santo domingo that could be your wifes driver

glocknshelby

Mar 31, 2012
Looking for a driver as well. Taking a long weekend and need someone to drive me around during the day and show me all the nightlife spots.