• Thread starter De Leenheer Corinne
  • Start date

To JCesar please read!

D

De Leenheer Corinne

JCesar wrote:

A business visa for somebody that wasn't going on a business trip, and without any job contract or related documentation? This
smells funny...
- I had a job contract and related documentation.

So, there was a legal visa to do work that wasn't? Weird...

-The DR embassy in Brussels do not check companies before you go, you have to take the risk, that is what I did. So they did not know the work, neither did I when I left Belgium.

>>>>>I worked for ilanguage.com. I was payed 1000US dollars at the beginning, then 700 dollars.>>>>>

Tax-free can we assume? -OF course

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>As everyone working there had no legal permit to work in DR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And some people still complain. -yes they complain, some get caught by the Immigration and put back in a plain to their country. some go back by theirselves. Some stay for the country, as I did.

>>>>>>>>>>I do not have a superiority complex.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Please improve your english the next time you write. I know
mine is not great but yours is worst.

-That is not a superiority complex but revenge because he hurt me.

Maybe that is the reason for hauling all the way to
the DR to find a boyfriend. It could be that Belgian men are able to recognize danger when they see it.

-Belgian man are not stupid, they are like every man in the world. And I did not have to go to DR to find a boyfriend. I had a very nice boyfriend in Belgium before leaving to DR, he died 2 months before I left. That is one of the reason that made me make my mind and go to DR, change my mind, know knew persons, have an other experience of life.

I must say that dominican men show a lot more of respect for women than European men. They take care of you, they love you.
They respect your feelings, you are important for them.
They help you, they make you feel nice and loved.

Ask other girls who have dominican boyfriends.
That does not mean that all European men are the same, you find good ones, but they are hard to find.

Corinne