El Commodore in Costombar

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Canuck

Mar 5, 2006
I saw an advertisement for a fully furnished condo for rent in El Commodore for a decent price. Does anyone know what this area is like and the pros and cons of staying there.
Thanks

web

Nov 5, 2005
Costambar is a pretty decent place. It is gated although the road in there sucks but it has grocery stores, bars, restaurants and beach access. The power in Costambar is bad so make sure the place you stay has an invertor and a reliable planta for backup. As far as the Commodore, I think you can find better digs there for the same price. Google rentals and Costambar and you will find lots of choices.

francoisatl

Feb 13, 2007
the GATE IS A JOKE really and yes the road to the gate is a joke and you should have a jeep/suv/2 good feet/donkey/set of big b@lls
and the power plant is to the right of it (nice black stuff all over your floors your lungs)
i was checking out costambar to live but have passed on it
go and see for your self

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
costambar

i love it there. have owned an apartment for several years and bought and house and moved there permanently one year ago with no regrets. The community has is down falls but every community does. but you can't beat the people and the fact that you can walk anywhere, with everything you need a couple of minutes away. Come try it I am sure you will love it!!

Reactions: Black Dog

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
i love it there. have owned an apartment for several years and bought and house and moved there permanently one year ago with no regrets. The community has is down falls but every community does. but you can't beat the people and the fact that you can walk anywhere, with everything you need a couple of minutes away. Come try it I am sure you will love it!!

That's a nice thumbs up for Costambar! I like the beach there, have only been during the day so far. And some of DR1's most respected members live in Costambar, you know who you are, oh yes you do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.