I got something FREE for a local guitar playing kid:

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I got a delay (echo) effects pedal which I will make available FREE to a local kid studying electric guitar. No kid... then maybe a local adult?

It's a generic "stomp box" foot pedal unit. Not a pro unit but still with all the settings like the more expensive Boss DD3 pedals and some serious fun potential.

DD400_P0598_Right_web.jpg

Runs on a 9Volt battery (an almost new one included).

I just got my professional DD3 sent from the States, so I won't use the above unit anymore and it's not worth the hassle sending it into the US to sell it over e-bay.

Let me know here or by PM if you know somebody. I'm in Puerto Plata and can deliver from here to Cabarete or some day to Santiago.

... J-D.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
If you were in Santo Domingo, I was going to say that I have piles of friends that play - and that you could drop it off at my friends studio in exchange for some studio time. Maybe next time.

AndyAndy

Mar 13, 2009
If you were in Santo Domingo, I was going to say that I have piles of friends that play - and that you could drop it off at my friends studio in exchange for some studio time. Maybe next time.

I live in StDomingo, play Fender strat, speak English only. Any chances for me to find any rockband to play with? Maybe you know some?

AndyAndy

Mar 13, 2009
I also can do recording and mixing as well as composing and song-writing.
Would be great to make friends among musicians.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Alright, I'm sure you can probably find some people to jam with - you'll find quite a few people speak english. You can check out the studio, its called Con-Fx. Its located in the spring plaza in Arroyo Hondo - its the same building as the bodyshop I can try and get better directions for you, arroyo hondo is not my usual hang out area. You can ask for Armando, tell him Daniel sent you.

What style do you play?

AndyAndy

Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for the reply!

I mainly prefer guitar rock or pop rock or grunge, music with live drums.