Photographers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007
Are there any photographers around Cabarete/Puerto-Plata who do professional photoshoots? But not for a wedding, just for fun. I know being there I could probably find one, but I would like to have an idea of the prices too if possible! Thank you

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Are there any photographers around Cabarete/Puerto-Plata who do professional photoshoots? But not for a wedding, just for fun. I know being there I could probably find one, but I would like to have an idea of the prices too if possible! Thank you

The contact details for one of the best photographers around is below. He has been in business many many years and does very good work.

Felix Corona/Corona Photography.

His office/studio is located opposite the entrance to Charamicos right next to Caribe Tours ticket office.

Tel: (809) 222-5340 & (829)404-4040

Office: (809) 571-1274 Office Hours: Monday thru Saturday 8:00AM to 6:00PM

Email: felixcorona@codetel.net.do

Web Site: Felix Corona | Dominican Republic Photographer | Video Services

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Yes, Felix could be the best... but for a 'fun shoot' the others may suffice & probably cheaper.

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007
Thank you all for the replies!
Little note, I probably shouldn't have written professional in my post, I am more looking for someone does photography as a hobby so maybe more what we call 'amateur photographer' who knows his/her stuff and has some samples so I can know what their work is like!
I had checked Felix Corona but it's more than what I was looking for.

meregirl

Aug 22, 2008
DaFishguy is your answer

Hi Rick on this site who goes by Dafishguy is probably exactly what you are looking for. I wanted inexpensive pictures taken for my wedding in July, where all I wanted was them on a CD. All the others were ridicously expensive. I went with him because he was so reasonable there are no words to describe. Since you are looking for fun pictures he is your guy. Tell him Meregirl sent you!

Reactions: Dafishguy

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
If Rick (Dafishguy) is the same guy that owns Rockys in Sosua, then he's your guy.....I have used him, and have seen a lot of his work, and he's dam good....can't go wrong with him....

Reactions: Dafishguy

meregirl

Aug 22, 2008
If Rick (Dafishguy) is the same guy that owns Rockys in Sosua, then he's your guy.....I have used him, and have seen a lot of his work, and he's dam good....can't go wrong with him....

Yes that is him!! Like I said great photographer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.