Mr Fabio J Guzman

miloco

Sep 7, 2006
Hello I'm asking on behalf of a Dominicana if she could have your telephone number because she has some legal questions that I think you would probably know.

If you can please ......

Thank you
and have a beautiful day.

joseph

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
just click on the "Guzman" name on left top of this branded page and all the contact details to get in touch with the Guzman lawfirm and their offices will pop up.
have a great eve
Mike

linmagic

Sep 20, 2009
Thanks Mike! I did Google it and found the website. BTW, with the time difference here, we already had a great Sunday! :)

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
same

wow,
that's weird.
i click on the 'name' on left top and for a moment the screen blinks, but i stay here on this page, i do not get forwarded on their webpage.
Mike

same here, box with guzmans name in it has an x get a real fast msg about download, but gone so fast I cant get it all

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
same here, box with guzmans name in it has an x get a real fast msg about download, but gone so fast I cant get it all

yes,
very weird.
i also checked my own link on the branded east coast forum which should lead to my own website,
and there i have the same problem.
not forwarded by the link.
the page blinks once bwhile downloading quick, but i finally stay on the east coast page then.

Mike

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have found the problem, must have happened when we last updated the message board. I'll get it fixed!