reverse license plate search

TMZ

Sep 4, 2009
I like to find out the owner of a car by a license plate. My boss got into an hit and run accident in Santiago. He got his plate number and wants to track down the owner. I told him that he should let it go, but he insisted.

I am looking for a search that includes:
• First & Last Name of the Registered Owner
• Owner's Address
• VIN Number
• Original Title Number
• Car Registration Date
• License Expiration date
• Make & Model of the Vehicle
• Name of the Registered Lien Holder

I am looking at different options and have to keep it on the down-low.

Help would be appreciated.

Nov 25, 2008
MF is correct, the authorities can find the info VERY quickly, then again a couple of 100's can easily slip your hand to get the info from them.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
problems

Your boss is looking for trouble. Much better off fixing your car and forget about it. If you drive here you will be in accidents. Got rear ended in PP yesterday am by a motoconcho. I slowed and he ran right into me. There was a loud crash, he fell down then got up picked up the plastic parts that broke off his moto and I drove away. I never rolled down the window, or said a word. For what? After a few miles I cooled off and stopped to check the damage. Got lucky, it was nothing. If you intend to keep a car here in nice condition you will be on a first name basis with your body, paint and fender repairman. Good luck to your boss.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Resultado de la Consulta

Placa Marca Modelo Color A?o
I007822 TOYOTA YR 21G AZUL 1984
B003024 HONDA CIVIC MARRON 1982

I got this info with my name and my cedula #, before only with the license plate number you was able to see the ouner's name.

Those people won't ever change the title of those vehicles on their names until I set a IMPEDIMENTO DE ENTREGA DE PLACA at rentas internas office next time I go back to the DR.

JJ

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
wonder why

Resultado de la Consulta

Placa Marca Modelo Color A?o
I007822 TOYOTA YR 21G AZUL 1984
B003024 HONDA CIVIC MARRON 1982

I got this info with my name and my cedula #, before only with the license plate number you was able to see the ouner's name.

Those people won't ever change the title of those vehicles on their names until I set a IMPEDIMENTO DE ENTREGA DE PLACA at rentas internas office next time I go back to the DR.

JJ

when I go through the link and enter the plate number I get this Hasta la Fecha este Veh?culo no presenta Oposici?n por Descargo, Ley 492-08
registration and surguro is ok

TMZ

Sep 4, 2009
We decided to hire someone to do a search first, then we are going to look at going to the police. We declined on the online option. We don't like what we found on the sites.

TMZ

Sep 4, 2009
I found a law firm which will do the search for $200. It's reasonable.

I haven't paid for the service, but will look into it.

I didn't have any success with the internet site, so will keep looking.