Me and a couple buddy's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyp

Sep 1, 2009
Okay here's the deal, i was originally going to Sosua by myself but a couple of my buddy's found out so now it looks like its going to be a male bonding trip.
Are there any "guest friendly" hotels that are a bit on the upscale side?
We are open to all suggestions.

cyp

Sep 1, 2009
ok, well maybe i should have asked if there are any hotels like SBTS that are "girl friendly"?

cyp

Sep 1, 2009
Hey Thanks Rocko, does anyone have any experiences with these places if so please do share.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
ever wonder why this site gets the same questions over and over ?
i thought reading was fundamental :ermm:

Mr. Smooth

Jan 23, 2008
Hey Thanks Rocko, does anyone have any experiences with these places if so please do share.

Just came back from a week and a day in Sosua. Stayed my last 6 days at the SeaBreeze. $40 a night, ac, a small wall-mounted tv, good sized bath and great water pressure in the shower. Beds are queen size and a nice pool. If you come back at night with company, security takes her ID and you must accompany her out to get her ID back when time to leave. Thats a bit of a pain if its early, like 7 am, but dems da rules. Its much cheaper than the NG, but its up to you what you want. Lots of repeat biz at SB, 90% capacity during low season when I was there. Have a good time!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Mr. Smooth, good report. one question: what about the safe, digital or key ?

Mr. Smooth

Jan 23, 2008
Mr. Smooth, good report. one question: what about the safe, digital or key ?

Its a key safe. Room key and safe key on same ring. There was talk on another forum regarding the safes at SB. I have now stayed there on 2 occasions and there is no problem. My personal items (money, passport,etc) were secure and I had no worries. Jihad, the owner, does a fine job of maintaining great customer service. He will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have. On 2 different nights, I even saw him with one of his assistants having a few drinks where I was hanging out. A good place to chill, but ask for a room in one of the buildings toward the back as it is a bit quieter than the ones closer to the street with the annoying moto noise.

ghost722

Jan 14, 2009
Don't want to take the thread off topic, but want to clarify that unless Jihad has installed new safes at the Seabreeze, then the current "safes" aren't really safes. The "safes" are for protecting important documents in the event of a fire. 2. If you email the manufacturer they will tell you they are not meant to be used as safes. 3. Entry to your safe can be gained in about a minute, just look at the youtube videos. Nothing against Jihad as I have stayed at the Seabreeze and enjoyed my stay there and did not have anything stolen. Just telling it like it is, one call them "safes", but I prefer to listen to the manufacturer.

Reactions: Berzin

cyp

Sep 1, 2009
Okay, thanks lets keep this going. Out of all of the hotels listed so far does any of them have wireless internet?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
a safe is as good as the company you bring home. i hated those days of playing "hide the safe key" from my company.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Don't want to take the thread off topic, but want to clarify that unless Jihad has installed new safes at the Seabreeze, then the current "safes" aren't really safes. The "safes" are for protecting important documents in the event of a fire. 2. If you email the manufacturer they will tell you they are not meant to be used as safes. 3. Entry to your safe can be gained in about a minute, just look at the youtube videos. Nothing against Jihad as I have stayed at the Seabreeze and enjoyed my stay there and did not have anything stolen. Just telling it like it is, one call them "safes", but I prefer to listen to the manufacturer.

This topic has already been discussed on another post ghost., Is it you don't trust the safes at the seabreeze, or the company that you bring back to your room in a drunken daze.Yea, blame it on Seabreeze if you get ripped off by a hooker.
Hey ghost, instead of bashing the hotel why dont you take your pesos and go pay 25 bucks more to stay at the New Garden.

I guess not everyone is that concerned with the safes, while Most of the hotels in Sosua are half full Seabreeze is about 80% full.
Oh yea,you are off topic

ghost722

Jan 14, 2009
You should really work on your reading comprehension. I didn't bash the Seabreeze. Like I said, I enjoyed my stay there. DWho cares what the occupancy rate is? No one asked you. Funny no one is allowed to post FACTS without some Jihad fanboy getting his panties in a bunch. Either point out the part of my post that isn't true or shutup and be done with this.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
You should really work on your reading comprehension. I didn't bash the Seabreeze. Like I said, I enjoyed my stay there. DWho cares what the occupancy rate is? No one asked you. Funny no one is allowed to post FACTS without some Jihad fanboy getting his panties in a bunch. Either point out the part of my post that isn't true or shutup and be done with this.

No Casper, you should work on your reading comprehension. Yes you did bash the Seabreeze, and you made a extra effort to do it on a non related post. Yea you have a right to your opinion, but do it in the proper post.
And your post is not true ghost, It's just your slander of the seabreeze hotel opinion, And the only panties that are in a bunch are your hooker girlfriend in Sosua. Oh, i am sorry for that comment western union, I mean ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.