Dominican Passport Office in Puerto Plata

meregirl

Aug 22, 2008
I have searched but could not find exactly where this is located. I am looking for the Passport office in Puerto plata where a Dominican Citizen can get a passport for the first time. I need the street name if you could provide it. I have found what is needed for the passport on this site which is great but not where it is located. I also read somewhere there is a time limit to when you have to apply by. Meaning you have to get to the office prior to 10:30 am is that true? Thanks for any information you have on this!

meregirl

Aug 22, 2008
It's on the corner of Separacion and Antera Mota. Entrance is up some steps from the Separacion end. Are you advising someone local to go there? Just say Rentas Internas first floor up.

Thank you Lambada! I am actually taking my husband there when I return in October to get his passport. He did not know where it was and I did not want him to ask people because they will start giving way too much advice on the visa process as well.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Junta Central Electoral? ? ?

Is this the correct Gov't agency? It has jurisdiction over cedulas & related matters. It is on Antera Mota, @ 4 - 5 blocks from Casa Nelson, up hill, heading toward Central Medico Bournigal. Good luck

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
He did not know where it was and I did not want him to ask people because they will start giving way too much advice on the visa process as well.

Gotchya ;)! How sensible. Any help you need when you get here, just PM me. And don't send him to the Junta Central Electoral - it doesn't do passports. Stick with the Passport office on corner of Separacion & Antera Mota.