This seller is crazy!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have seen some motivated sellers in my time, but none quite as motivated as this guy.

It's not a price cut, but a price slashing!

This place is stunning...

Located so that you can be snorkeling at Sosua beach or dining oceanfront in Cabarete, in about 10 minutes, yet far enough for a living in a country hillside setting of Sosua.
Peaceful, relaxing, lush tropical forests, stunning ocean, valley and mountain views.

Sosua : Dominican Republic Real Estate : Villa For Sale

I have no doubt at the current deal, this place will go in a hurry.

Also a 5% cash back on this. That buys a lot of new appliances!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
It's got to be somebody in crisis. Price is too good to be true.

Regards,
PJT

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
This seller is crazy!

No he's not.
He is one who sees the numbers on the wall. That makes him intelligent and smart as he is likely to SELL before most anyone else does. :) This seller may even become a real trendsetter.

For once maybe, congratulations will be in order for both, the seller and the eventual buyer.

... J-D.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Remember folks... location, location, location.
Which here adds the in-between the lines components of electric, water, road quality, security, etc. If I'm not mistaken, that house is up El Choco road a fair distance past Haciendas El Choco. If it's the house I'm thinking, I'd be curious how the title status is on it, but I guess Robert wouldn't market it without checking first.

Curt Erickson

DR1 Real Estate
Sep 11, 2007
This property, as well as 12 other development lots are in the ?survey? phase of the deslinde process. Purchase price of the property can be frozen with a down payment, held in escrow - contingent upon issuance of title.

This villa, and the other building lots were part of a ?package? deal in a larger land purchase, and now are being resold... with that, and to the best of my knowledge, the seller is NOT fleeing the country.

As far as the utilities are concerned, city power is available, but needs to connected. City water is not available, but a ?community well/cistern? is, if you so choose... most country homes (here, stateside or elswhere), have a private well dug.

Road quality... I won?t and don?t make excuses about conditions here or the future of the road improvement. If you have lived in this country for any length of time, or plan to purchase and spend time here... chances are you will encounter poor road conditions. I recommend, regardless of where you purchase, that you leave the Beemer in the garage and buy a road friendly vehicle.

Security: The home has bars on the windows... this villa is not in a gated community, so personal security is left to your comfort level.

This property is being sold ?as is? at a very good price, with terms and conditions to protect you. It?s not perfect, it does (depending on your personal taste) need updates/improvements. But if you are a person that likes the country lifestyle, enjoys a yard that has wonderful views and space to move, then this is something that you should strongly consider.

Curt Erickson
dr1 real estate

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Pretty place, nice land...There's going to be better deals in the future...it's just a matter of time.

deepsee100

Dec 14, 2008
Hi,

Newbie here, but 190000 is a lot of cash. Maybe he will be able to bail out quicker than most..but in a couple of years this will sell for about 90000 as mentioned above...hope this is the beginning a new trend ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
190,000 Not sure what your on about? Take 90,000 off of that and you'll be close.

The buyer got a great deal ;)

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Hi,

Newbie here, but 190000 is a lot of cash. Maybe he will be able to bail out quicker than most..but in a couple of years this will sell for about 90000 as mentioned above...hope this is the beginning a new trend ;)

Right now there are good deals to be had, we are in a buyers market but will that be the case in two years? Who knows FOR SURE where real estate prices in the DR will be then? We can make guesses, educated guesses but one thing that nearly 30 years in this game has taught me is that it goes in cycles and there are many variables that will effect the length of the cycle!

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
With prices on Florida's (U.S.) Gulf Coast selling between $40-$60 per square foot, the prices in the DR STILL have a long way to drop...there's beaches, sand, warm weather and cold beer in both places....Naples/Fort Myers also has electricity & water 24/7....no matter how you wish the Dominican market to be, remember:

When the U.S. economy get's a cold, the DR gets pnuemonia...the DR has barely begun to cough.....the wheezing and gasping starts next year.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
The DR market is not tied exclusively to the US market as buyers come here from Europe, UK, Canada, Russia as well as the US. The problem this time around is that the crash has been global!

Arrica

Jun 3, 2006
Exactly!

The DR market is not tied exclusively to the US market as buyers come here from Europe, UK, Canada, Russia as well as the US. The problem this time around is that the crash has been global!

Exactly! - so the Europeans are not there to pick up the slack; ie. the market can only go in one direction.