Giving away two Rottweilers

Aguayo

Oct 11, 2003
I'm leaving soon the DR and cannot take my dogs with me.
Ones is a male and other a bitch.
Both are fine family dogs and brave guardians as well.

I'm with the dogs in Puerto Plata, and anybody interested may come and take a look at them.

I would prefer to give the two dogs to the same person but I'm willing to give them to different people.

I will not give the dogs blindly, I want to know how any interested person is going to take care of my beloved pets.

PM me for more details.
Daniel

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
aguayo, I feel for you! This must be very difficuly for you, I have 3 rotties that I love dearly and would hate to have to part with them. I have clients at times that want dogs so I will try very hard to find some nice people who could give your dogs a good, loving home and I will let you know if I have any success!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
They are 4 years old.

They were always together, but they are not brothers.

It may be worth you adding the information as to whether they are neutered. Must be very hard for you to leave them behind - why can you not take them with you?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Sorry

Sorry cant help help you .... just bought a Boxer today

I have 2 acres..... your two would have been perfect!!

It will work out .... keep the faith !!

WW

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Wow, I really love Rottweilers, a shame that I don't live in the DR anymore, but don't worry Rottweilers are really beloved in the DR, you will find lots of offers to take them care, just be sure to pick the right owner.

Aguayo

Oct 11, 2003
It may be worth you adding the information as to whether they are neutered. Must be very hard for you to leave them behind - why can you not take them with you?

That is a good idea, I forgot to say that they ARE NOT neutered.

I'm happily surprised for the support from people here, I hope I will find a house for my pets soon.

By the way they are very good guardians as well as loving pets.

I have my own reasons for not taking them with me but believe me that if I had the choice I would not part with them.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
That is a good idea, I forgot to say that they ARE NOT neutered.

I'm happily surprised for the support from people here, I hope I will find a house for my pets soon.

By the way they are very good guardians as well as loving pets.

I have my own reasons for not taking them with me but believe me that if I had the choice I would not part with them.

My next question would be that if they are male and female and not neutered, have they mated and produced puppies?

Perhaps a timescale of when you are leaving and need to rehome them would be advisable as I assume they are the same pair who you tried to find homes for when you posted this thread in May http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/91439-rottweilers-cat-searching-home.html#post756759

The photos are lovely btw.

Last edited:

Aguayo

Oct 11, 2003
My next question would be that if they are male and female and not neutered, have they mated and produced puppies?

Perhaps a timescale of when you are leaving and need to rehome them would be advisable as I assume they are the same pair who you tried to find homes for when you posted this thread in May http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/91439-rottweilers-cat-searching-home.html#post756759

The photos are lovely btw.

Yes,they are the same than in the previous post.
I will leave in one or two months more.

I never breed them (too much work and expenses for my sake), I took care to keep them separated when the bitch was n heat.

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
Aguayo,
We would be interested, have the land and love animals.
But have a few questions.
I'll send you a PM