Looking for export broker and transport

canuck1

Jun 22, 2009
Hello i am looking for a customs broker and shipping company that can handle regular shipments from the capitol to toronto.

I already have everything in place on canadian side but need a reilable company to inspect and transport to freight forwarder in the DR

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
I would suggest you find a customs house broker/freight forwarder on the Canadian end that has business connections in Santo Domingo. The connection could be a branch of the same company or an associate with whom the company does business in a ongoing arrangement. You will find this usually is an advantage, you may pay a bit more up front for the service, but in the end you have savings because the business partnership authors a smooth transition of the handling of your freight without the costly pitfalls of mismatched service companies. ;)

Regards,
PJT

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
call bradley at delmar in montreal at 1-800-565-1155. delmar has a weekly lcl service to mtl and toronto. 12 - 14 days over miami. works well i'm told. they work with caribetrans in santo domingo.