Neerd one way ticket to Europe

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anyone know some angle, some trick, have a contact, etc, for getting to Europe on the cheapie cheapie?
Anywhere will do.
From there I can get to my destination for 100 bux.
Maybe a charter airline that sells empty return seats like the CDN charters do?
Gracias.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Anyone know some angle, some trick, have a contact, etc, for getting to Europe on the cheapie cheapie?....
Gracias.

20811.jpg

You might want to wait until Hurricane season is over before you leave, or at the very least check the forecast with Mike Fisher - have a good trip my friend.

Reactions: Rocky

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Cheapest I can find is with Jetairfly into Brussels, e.g. Monday, 5th October, POP to BRU is 249 euros. The charters to UK sell one ways from their offices in POP but they are much more expensive, iro $550 - $585.

Reactions: Rocky

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Cheapest I can find is with Jetairfly into Brussels, e.g. Monday, 5th October, POP to BRU is 249 euros. The charters to UK sell one ways from their offices in POP but they are much more expensive, iro $550 - $585.
I may be interested in that $550 to $585 deal.
I haven't found anything better and they would have me stopping over, all over the world.
The Jetairfly deal changes by the time I need the flight in November.
The stop the POP run and fly from PUJ at a much higher price.
I think I heard that the charter companies want the clients buying those one way back tickets, to have a British passport.
Is there any way you can find that out?
Or if you have contact info, I could.
Thanks.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I haven't found anything better and they would have me stopping over, all over the world.
I think I heard that the charter companies want the clients buying those one way back tickets, to have a British passport.
Thanks.
Correction, Jetairfly are still flying at that time of the year, although only once a week and I would have to go 6 days early.
Nevertheless, it's an interesting option. (359 Euros)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thanks.

I don't know their rules about being a British passport holder so probably best you talk with them yourself - telephone numbers are 809 320 0611 for Thomas Cook and 809 586 2233 for Thomson. Think you have to buy ticket within 2 weeks of travel which is when they know how many seats are available due to the numbers flying out from UK but there have always been spare seats in our experience - good luck!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I don't know their rules about being a British passport holder so probably best you talk with them yourself - telephone numbers are 809 320 0611 for Thomas Cook and 809 586 2233 for Thomson. Think you have to buy ticket within 2 weeks of travel which is when they know how many seats are available due to the numbers flying out from UK but there have always been spare seats in our experience - good luck!
Muchos thank you's.

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
I couldn't find anything better.

Once you are in Europe, here is a website that usually has some fantastic deals because they link to almost every airport within continents, and they include the airlines that Orbitz or the other big boys in discount airfares usually don't include in their searches:

http://www.whichbudget.com/en/

They are not great for flights between continents, except from the US tho. You can either search by the airport for either departure or arrival, and they will guide you to the best deals of the moment.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I couldn't find anything better.

Once you are in Europe, here is a website that usually has some fantastic deals because they link to almost every airport within continents, and they include the airlines that Orbitz or the other big boys in discount airfares usually don't include in their searches:

They are not great for flights between continents, except from the US tho. You can either search by the airport for either departure or arrival, and they will guide you to the best deals of the moment.
Thanks.
I'll try it out once I find out where in Europe I am going to before my final destination.
I have been using www.flycheapo.com and done well there, mostly 100 bux to anywhere from anywhere in Europe.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

You know what, Gringo?
I glanced into that website and just for kicks, checked out a flight from one place in Europe to my final destination, and hit the jackpot.
It's a Condor flight that is timed perfectly to hook up with a non stop from POP to Germany, so I'll land up in transit for at least 12 hours less than the other options I had, and a good 200 bux cheaper too.
The net result is a total of 12 hours in the air and only 15 or 16 in transit.
Those I had found to date, had me in transit for over 24 hours.
So after several months of searching for these flights, I finally bought them tonight, thanks to you providing me with that link.
Muchas gracias.