leaving santiago?

Morena809

Mar 5, 2008
i love in toronto but i have a boyfriend who lives in santiago and would like to travel with him but he doesn't have a visa. i heard you don't need a visa to go to cuba. how would i go about doing that? and what would be the approx. price? and another thing, my plan is to go to a resort in cuba for a week, then go back to dominican with him for the rest of my vacation. how would i do that without paying so much money? is it possible to take a boat from cuba to dominican instead of taking a plane? any advice would really help.
thanks!:squareeye

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
i love in toronto but i have a boyfriend who lives in santiago and would like to travel with him but he doesn't have a visa. i heard you don't need a visa to go to cuba. how would i go about doing that? and what would be the approx. price? and another thing, my plan is to go to a resort in cuba for a week, then go back to dominican with him for the rest of my vacation. how would i do that without paying so much money? is it possible to take a boat from cuba to dominican instead of taking a plane? any advice would really help.

please read ALOT more on this forum
SHALENA

Resorts are the same pretty much the world over, why not go to Punta Cana or a part of the country you and him arent familiar with and save a ton of money,than flying to a different island.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Since she is paying, you 'd think she'd know a bit more...Please read more....

Hb

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
The only boats from Cuba to the DR (or Haiti, depending) would be yolas filled with chinos, and quite expensive - probably $10k each person, if they make it.