Restaurants in Naco

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
I will be staying at the Clarion in Naco for a few days in October. Could anyone recommend any good restaurants in that section of town? It doesn't have to be fancy, just decent food and atmosphere. Thanks.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
hum

I will be staying at the Clarion in Naco for a few days in October. Could anyone recommend any good restaurants in that section of town? It doesn't have to be fancy, just decent food and atmosphere. Thanks.

Lincoln Road
Davy Crockets
Red on lopa de vega
dont remember the name but a couple in plaza naco.
lunch bien provencho

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Still one of my favorites for quality Argentine Steak is Don Nestor-great steak at decent prices. Owner/operator is Argentine.Located on Lope de Vega

There are many in the area Naco/Piantini

Check this DR1 resto guide, as well the 809guia.com

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
I Now Have a List

Thank you for the replies. I took your suggestions and looked up the location and other information in the DR1guide dr1guide | Santo Domingo | Dominican Republic. I now have a pretty good selection to choose from. If possible I will post reviews in the DR1guide of the places I visit.

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
Chef Pepper, Spoon and Buen Provecho are all quality, all on the same street and within 2-3 blocks of the Clarion.

Chef Pepper is trendy-modern, casual dress, stainless steel, open air kitchen. It's nice for dinner and the sides are really great.

Spoon does kicked up sandwiches with a Middle Eastern twist. Great place to order 2-3 with friends and share. Much cheaper and casual than Chef Pepper.

Buen Provecho is a lunch place. Take your choice of salads, one of 4-5 entrees and a choice of sides + drink for a reasonable fixed price. It's casual but you'll find lot's of politicos and big shots there eating lunch.\