U.S.D.A Prime Black Angus Burgers 1/3 L.B

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Yes folks, after popular demand the Playero in Sosua will now supply the Burgers tourists, gringos and those in betwen will love!

Last Friday I purchased 6 boxes and someone else emptied the show case.

Today, as I was taking advantage of the continous generosity of the great promotions that my favorite beer maker makes " Brahama Lite " ,

The manager came to me and said there are 5 more cases availabe.

Imagine the possibilities that any restauranteur could think of...

.....you could have flame broiled ...everything !

With Real Fries

Don't Disguize, Use Heinz on Your FRIES !

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
There was one box in the freezer section Sunday morning. Wasn't there when I left ;)

Aug 21, 2007
I asked the manager today about it. He said that either today or Friday they should have more...took my card and promised to call me. If he follows through, I will let you all know- that is, AFTER I buy my own burgers!

Lindsey

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
How much and how many per box? Thanks

There are 6 - 1/3 lb burgers per box which = 2lbs beef for $RD 229 or about $3 per pound.

This price must be a mistake because the last time I bought a differenty packaged batch of burgers it was about $RD 640 for 5 - 1/3 lb Angus burgers

Aug 21, 2007
The burgers were in Playero today. I found them in the frozen foods case, where the fries are. A couple of boxes were still there after I took a couple. Mike, you were right. The price of RD 299 was wrong. I can't find my receipt, but I paid somewhere between 400 - 500 pesos per box.

I recommend that if we want Playero to stock these regularly, each of us tells the management. I think they will respond.

Lindsey

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The burgers were in Playero today. I found them in the frozen foods case, where the fries are. A couple of boxes were still there after I took a couple. Mike, you were right. The price of RD 299 was wrong. I can't find my receipt, but I paid somewhere between 400 - 500 pesos per box.

I recommend that if we want Playero to stock these regularly, each of us tells the management. I think they will respond.

Lindsey

There were only 2 boxes when I went there today and I only paid 229 for each of the 6 boxes but I would still buy them at any price.

Also tell the management to stock the whole wheat american bread they had for a couple of weeks .

I think it was called Nature's Own....I really enjoyed 2 weeks of sandwiches on that bread.

They have it at La Sierena BTW

Now If only I could find Maine lobsters, Alasan King Crab or Florida Stone Crab then PC would be in Hog Heaven !