DJ Equipment/Store

mcfly

Sep 28, 2009
Hi there,

i'm going to the dominican republic in octobre for 5 months and looking for some shops to buy some dj stuff. is there anybody who can tell me? or does anybody knows a internetshop for that?

cheers
mcfly!

mcfly

Sep 28, 2009
at the northcoast would be nice ;) or an internetshop... i heard, that the shipping is not the best there, so my favorite is to buy it at a store...

im looking for serato sl3 or something like that...

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
OK I'm in Sosua and there are places for 'DJ stuff' in Sosua and Puerto Plata. What kind of equip are you after and I may be able to make some suggestions.

mcfly

Sep 28, 2009
my first stop will be at cabarete for 2 months...after that i wanna go to st. domingo...what kinda music they listen there...normally i playing reggae/dancehall/soca and hip hop...

Last edited:

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
If you want to get a serato or traktor set up, buy before you fly - cdjs or turntables can be acquired in DR, but barely anyone uses serato or traktor - and those that do got it in the US. If you want to play Santo Domingo, I got hookups for a more hip hop, dancehall scene - or electronica, but that's not your thing. You do any turntablism???