Post Thanks / Like

Default DJ Equipment/Store

Hi there,

i'm going to the dominican republic in octobre for 5 months and looking for some shops to buy some dj stuff. is there anybody who can tell me? or does anybody knows a internetshop for that?

cheers
    mcfly!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

anywhere in particular? It's a big island you know! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

at the northcoast would be nice or an internetshop... i heard, that the shipping is not the best there, so my favorite is to buy it at a store...

im looking for serato sl3 or something like that...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

OK I'm in Sosua and there are places for 'DJ stuff' in Sosua and Puerto Plata. What kind of equip are you after and I may be able to make some suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah nice!

i'm looking for audio interfaces like serato sl3 Rane SL 3 for Scratch Live | Serato.com or traktor NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : Home...

i don't know the standard in the dominican clubs...do you know? are they using turntables or cdplayer?

cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

my first stop will be at cabarete for 2 months...after that i wanna go to st. domingo...what kinda music they listen there...normally i playing reggae/dancehall/soca and hip hop...
    Last edited by mcfly; 09-28-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

ok guys...thanks...i have to go to bed now, cause i have to work in 4 hours... later!!!

if u wanna listen to my sound
    http://www.myspace.com/risinhigh

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want to get a serato or traktor set up, buy before you fly - cdjs or turntables can be acquired in DR, but barely anyone uses serato or traktor - and those that do got it in the US. If you want to play Santo Domingo, I got hookups for a more hip hop, dancehall scene - or electronica, but that's not your thing. You do any turntablism???