BOCA CHICA

J

Jo-anne

Planning to travel alone to Boca Chica,single women in my fifties, Am interested in staying at Hotel Zapata. Would appreciate any information that anyone has on the above hotel. Or am I too old for Boca Chica? Please be HONEST, its my first trip to D.R.

Looking forword to all your replies. Thanking you all in advance.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The first question...

The first question I would ask is... What are you looking for in a vacation? This would help in giving you some alternative options. Zapata is small and on the beach, but it may not be for you. For other hotel options in BC take a look at <A HREF="http://www.bocachicabeach.com">www.bocachicabeach.com</A>, the site lists all and is up to date.

I was at the beach (Boca Chica) yesterday and today and it was typical low season, not too many people, just how I like it :)

Rob.

C

charlyloco

Re: The first question...

hola DR1,
the link does'nt work on my .....just info to you.
Because you do a great job here with the board. It's the best I know in the whole inet!!!
I wish you good luck and a many of success in future......
kindly regards
cu/charly

A

Aino

Hola Jo-anne!
Boca Chica is just wonderful and on my oppinion you are not too old. In Boca Chica there are trawelers from all age groops. The playa is very beutiful and the area surounding the willage is also worth to wisit. There is also good transportation to Santo Domingo and it takes with a gua-gua about 30 minutes to be there.
Have a nice holliday!!! Only thing is that some of the male over there are over enthusiastic to be with foreing woman. But it is the same story everywhere in the Hispanola.
Besos Aino

M

Maria

Hello, Jo-Anne!
I envy you so much going to Dominican Republic! I have been to both the south coast and the north coast, and I definitely reccomend Boca Chica. On the northcoast, there are a lot of families and couples. On the beautiful beach of Boca Chica, you'll find all kinds of people. All ages, more locals than tourists, and things are happening constantly.
If you have any further questions, mail me!
Have an excellent trip!
Maria

R

ROLAND

>>>>>Posted by Jo-anne:
>>>>>Am interested in staying at Hotel Zapata.

We loved Boca Chica, but are you aware that the Zapapa doesn't have a pool?

ROLAND