New NORTH COAST DIRECTORY coming!

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
The Parent Teacher Association of International School of Sosua (ISS PTA) has been working very hard for the past six months at creating a comprehensive North Coast Directory geared at the expat families living in Cabarete and Sosua. It is close to being completed, but there are some categories of businesses that we have not had more than one or two listings for. If you own a reputable business that caters to the expats and it is located in Cabarete or Sosua, plus it falls under the headings below, or know of anyone that does, please let me know and I would be happy to offer a free one line listing to the business. I need the name of the business, location and telephone number. if you are interested, but hurry, because the Directory is going into print nextIweek. It is in full color and close to 100 pages.
This Friday is the absolute deadline for submissions.
Here are the types of listings we are looking for:

Accountants
Advertising Companies
Art Galleries
Art Schools
Artists
Boat Rental & Cruises
Book Stores
Caterers
Clothing Alterations
Dance Instruction
Disc Jockeys
Electricians
Event Coordinators
Floral Shops
Food Delivery
Funeral Services
Graphic Designers
Interior Designers
Interpreters, Translators
Landscaping Services
Laser Hair Removal
Limousine Services
Mortgage Brokers
Music Instruction
Music Shops
Musicians, Bands
Naturopathic Doctors
Nutritionists
Opticians & Optometrists
Orthodontists
Photographers
Physical Therapists
Picture Framing
Printing Services
Propane Delivery
Reflexology
Security Services
Septic Tank Services
Shoes, New, Repair
Tennis
Videographers
Water Delivery

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
Yes, the info has already started coming into my inbox, so I appreciate all the responses. I am determined to make this directory as complete as possible.:)

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007

WOUH! That's a great idea! I'll wanna get one of those, though I'm not living there... That'll be possible right?

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
We will be printing 1000 copies and distributing them throughout schools and businesses in Cabarete and Sosua. We have had an overwhelming response from advertisers and the North Coast Directory Team has spend the last 5 months walking the streets collecting information to make this the best and most comprehensive directory ever. You should see them appearing by the end of October. In the home stretch now...

We are looking for a reliable printing company on the North Coast that can do a good job printing 1000 copies of 100 page-directories in full color, so any recommendations would be welcome.

Many thanks.

sailin

May 1, 2008
directory distribution

can you post a note when they get distributed so we can be sure to pick one up?