Flu shot and H1N1 available in the DR?

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
Hi,

My mom is coming to visit me in the U.S. for the birth of my baby. It'll be during flu season and I want her to get the shots before she gets here. Are they or will they be readily available in the DR? Or do I have to make arrangements for her to get them in the U.S.

Thanks

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
me too

I live here full time. Anyone have any information about the availability of the regular old fashioned flu shot in the DR? Getting the H1N1 would also be nice!!!! I know that influenze is not a big deal in the DR but I like the idea of having some sort of protection. I suspect our tourism must bring some influenza down here.

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
I firmly believe flu shots are a scam but that's debatable. What's no debatable is that the ingredients in flu shots include mercury, aluminum and embalming fluid. I encourage is that you to look into the active ingredients before you move forward.

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
I firmly believe flu shots are a scam but that's debatable. What's no debatable is that the ingredients in flu shots include mercury, aluminum and embalming fluid. I encourage is that you to look into the active ingredients before you move forward.

This is not a debate about vaccines. We are all adults and have done our research. Thanks