El Canadon, Sosua

Chareena

Apr 3, 2004
janssoncarina.blogspot.com
Anyone who knows anything about the residencial El Canadon in Sosua? It is listed as rental on a real estate site. The place looks very nice. Where exactly is it located? According to the website it is located above Sosua, but that's a large area. Is it a safe neighbourhood etc? Any insight will be appreciated.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
El Canadon is in La Mulata about 3 kilometers from Sosua. Turn off the highway by Soua carwash and head up the hill. It's too far to walk so you would have to rely on taxis or motos. The complex is well kept but if you are not going to drive, Ithink it's a bit far out!

Chareena

Apr 3, 2004
janssoncarina.blogspot.com
El Canadon is in La Mulata about 3 kilometers from Sosua. Turn off the highway by Soua carwash and head up the hill. It's too far to walk so you would have to rely on taxis or motos. The complex is well kept but if you are not going to drive, Ithink it's a bit far out!

Thanks Black Dog! I was afraid it would not be within walking distance. From the pics on the website you get the impression that it is situated in the countryside. We've got a car but I still prefer to stay within walking distance from town.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
In that case you would be better off looking at Condos Dominicano, El Neptuno, Caribe Campo or Trade Winds.
These are off the top of my head and I'm sure other posters will chip in with recommendations.