3 days in SD

cameronboston

Oct 3, 2009
I am going to SD for 3 days.
I am in mid 40's. Looking for fine dining,night clubs,
meeting girls (not pros) and all the must see places.
Please advise.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I am going to SD for 3 days.
I am in mid 40's. Looking for fine dining,night clubs,
meeting girls (not pros) and all the must see places.
Please advise.

Welcome...would it be safe to assume you are from Boston?
When are you arriving in SD?

pachederm

May 4, 2008
anybody going to SD on the 14th thru 17 of October? I'm going and then heading up to sosua

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
Just be advised

Just be advised that many girls (not pros), are not really interested in meeting tourists that are only going to be in the country for a short time, which is the case in your scenario (3 days).

Of course the exception to this rule may be another tourist.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Oct 9th to 12th.

At least a couple if not a few of us will be having some cold ones at Twist Resto-bar in Piantini if you would like to join in.

However we start early around 4pm as clear out before 8-its happy hour somewhere in that slot and quite reasonably prices with some atmosphere.
We are some gringos by the loose definition and have been here for over a year now so may have some advice for you.

Twist (Roberto Pastoriza next to Autopia, between Lincoln and Churchill streets)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
At least a couple if not a few of us will be having some cold ones at Twist Resto-bar in Piantini if you would like to join in.

However we start early around 4pm
as clear out before 8-its happy hour somewhere in that slot and quite reasonably prices with some atmosphere.
We are some gringos by the loose definition and have been here for over a year now so may have some advice for you.

Twist (Roberto Pastoriza next to Autopia, between Lincoln and Churchill streets)

So I assume non of you guys have a real job in santo domingo? jejejeje./
AZB

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
So I assume non of you guys have a real job in santo domingo? jejejeje./
AZB

Not Real Jobs" by the true definition of the first world- we are acclimatized to the dominican business environment where friday afternoons as of lunch time its ALL DONE!

Shamrock1

Oct 7, 2009

However we start early around 4pm as clear out before 8-its happy hour somewhere in that slot and quite reasonably prices with some atmosphere.

might not be able to make it this friday shooting for next week... enjoy !!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Not Real Jobs" by the true definition of the first world- we are acclimatized to the dominican business environment where friday afternoons as of lunch time its ALL DONE!

Actually, I like this idea. I will implement this work hour as well.
AZB

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
Some people work hard, some people work smart. Don't hate, congratulate. ;)

Last edited: