emeril and mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

graham beck

Oct 4, 2009
was just watching the food channel and emeril lagasse said that he and mario batali were going be in cabrera d.r. to do some charity food thing in march and more details would be available in november. how exciting!

drroyal2000

Aug 22, 2004
Hi Graham, is that true? If it is let me know the date. I am a chef by trade and going to my house in Cabrera on the 26 of March. It would be great to see or go at.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
was just watching the food channel and emeril lagasse said that he and mario batali were going be in cabrera d.r. to do some charity food thing in march and more details would be available in november. how exciting!

BAM !

Emmiril sure could kick things up a notch with a little essence on deep fried coconut ice cream with mango and papaya coulis!

Mario might introduce some pig parts risotto with sosua mozzerela.

I would love to here what they could come with for frozen french fries which seems quite popular for some reason.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
BAM !

Emmiril sure could kick things up a notch with a little essence on deep fried coconut ice cream with mango and papaya coulis!

Mario might introduce some pig parts risotto with sosua mozzerela.

I would love to here what they could come with for frozen french fries which seems quite popular for some reason.

I heard a rumor similar to this that the villa called Casa Kimball (Casa Kimball) was sponsoring something like this. I don't know dates or anything like that, tho.

vonstier

Jun 20, 2009
Cooking in Paradise March 13-20th

Just to let you know, I am organizing a cooking school in Cabrera in March.While we have some great chef's coming down to do the instructing, these chefs do NOt include Emeril and Mario. The chefs that I am bringing are all from the finer restaurants in Nantucket. These classes will be held at Casa Kimball for a small group of guest,however my hope is to open some classes to the public. More to come. Thanks you Gretchen Gigi Callahan

vonstier

Jun 20, 2009
To get more infor on the chefs and the itinerary you can look it up on my website
preferredpropertiesdr.com/dominican-real-estate-information.asp
Look for more info as we get closer to the date
Thank you
Gretchen Gigi Callahan

drroyal2000

Aug 22, 2004
Let me know if you want to teach the public

Hi Gretchen Gigi Callahan

Like I said in my post before, i am a chef by trade, I would be interested in giving a class, we are going to Cabrera at our house, March 26 until May 28th.
I have a very good background from cooking and studying in Montreal, now cooking in Calgary and even cooked in Dominican also, (a few times I have worked in small hotels). I was one of the four chef that cooked for Prince Charles and princess DianaI when they came to visite in Sudbury Ontario. Also did back stage catering for the Rolling Stone in Montreal. I would like to make arrangement if you are interested and send you my qualification. Just email me at royallabelle@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.