BF Goodrich Tyres

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
Anyone know where I can buy new All Terrain BF Goodrich tyres? Preferably North Coast or Santiago.

Thanks,

Adrian

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Or go to MAU just down the street from De Leon...They sell good tires too.

I do not think the brand matters much any more...I use Korean tires (Hankook) if I can get them...
they last on these roads...and I used to be exclusively Michelin...go figure..

HB
HB

TheHun

May 4, 2008
In Santiago Neumatics are also good. They are located at the end of the Estrella Sadhala, at the other side of the UTESA University.
They can get you pretty much any tires.
I send them all my customers for wheel alignment because they have good equipment and know how to use it. They will also print you the before/after specs.
Also, I'd suggest to take a look at the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo tires. I think they are one of the best on SUVs and trucks.
Tirerack dot com has a good ratings to compare different tires.
Before you get them to change take it to a good mechanic to check the whole suspension, steering and wheel bearings. Tire wear is a good indication of suspension problems - which could create premature or uneven wear on the new tires. ;)

The Hun

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I do not think the brand matters much any more...I use Korean tires (Hankook) if I can get them...
they last on these roads...and I used to be exclusively Michelin...go figure..

HB
HB
Hankook are probably the best value in tires out there right now.

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
Thanks to everyone for their advice.

Before you get them to change take it to a good mechanic to check the whole suspension, steering and wheel bearings. Tire wear is a good indication of suspension problems - which could create premature or uneven wear on the new tires. ;)

The Hun

Hopefully everything is OK as my L200 is only a couple of years old and has been serviced regularly at the Mitsubishi dealer in Santiago.

Adrian

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
In Santiago Neumatics are also good. They are located at the end of the Estrella Sadhala, at the other side of the UTESA University.

The Hun

Do you have a phone number for them as I cannot find one?

Thank you.

Adrian