Baldera kidnaping in Nagua?

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Bueas a Todos DR1 members. first my deepest sympathy a best wishes to Eduardo Baldera and his family. I dont believe that kidnapping is something any person, family or state should ever face its just flat out cruel.

My concern with this case is the media that has follow it. It has been said in the local news papaers that MUNDO a left wing political movement is behind this..and the another left wing movement also is suspected of this shameless act.
Also that personalities of our Dominican society and High political opposition is behind this...
This all sound like crap to me and I feel it will only hurt 2 things the abilities of this Baldera family Reunion with thier son and Dominican Republic now become like Colombia, Venezuela and other LA countries that Secuestros are the new thing.
Things need to be put out on the clear.. Who is this 20 year old men that is invlove in a business that needs lots of cash, who is his father, what would be the reason a Political left wing movement would commit this atrocious act. how will this after us the Dominican Yorks, the Expats and mainly the business owners..
Are we now a target of movement like Farpo, Mundo etc....
I find this last not to be the case but that's my opinion..
Please feel free to voice you opinion o nthis subject...
Lets all play the devils advocate.. I just dont trust the Police and by comments a nd people i know in Nagua dont trust nor the political movement nor the Young Bladera.
Please be honest, I am very concern als on the human right for Baldera nad the People polices are accusing.. since its well know that Dominican authorizes love to torture intimates and make then sing using inhumane tactics.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Here is the issue I am concern about
Caso Juan Almonte Entretanto, los abogados de Juan Almonte Herrera informaron ayer que la Polic?a impide la ejecuci?n de una orden de libertad de su defendido, por lo que ha incurrido en un desacato a la decisi?n de un juez.

Los juristas Francisco de Le?n Herrera, Roberto Antu?n Jos?, Arnulfo Leonardo Avila y Genaro Rinc?n dijeron que el pasado 2 de octubre el juez de la Segunda Sala Penal del Juzgado de Primera Instancia del Distrito Nacional puso en libertad a Almonte Herrera, debido a que fue apresado el 28 de septiembre sin la orden de la autoridad judicial competente.
from todays Hoy Digital..
so the Fermin character said he has success but not Baldera freedom.. I ma confuse.. and now this Almonte character civil rights are being violated...
que pais,, and Its saids Leonel him self has taken interest in this Baldera issue...
Any one knows why?

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Hay que ser bien tonto para creerse todo ese cuento del secuestro.
this guy looks too clean and in a very good shape after 23 days kidnapped.
He looks like he was in an AI resort.
what they need to investigate is how a family from a pueblo(that looks poor to me) has more than 5 US million.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Hay que ser bien tonto para creerse todo ese cuento del secuestro.
this guy looks too clean and in a very good shape after 23 days kidnapped.
He looks like he was in an AI resort.

what they need to investigate is how a family from a pueblo(that looks poor to me) has more than 5 US million.

You took the words out of my mouth. Fresh (almost) haircut and beardcut

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I just love it when you hear the criminals turned up dead when came face to face with cops. I know for fact, police will kill some criminals for some reason. I also happen to know the reason.
AZB

Feb 7, 2007
Today there is a media report that one of the dead man who supposedly dies in exchange of shootings with the police, was filmed by reporters as he was taken into a custody and hauled away in a "camion". Later, he turned up dead and supposedly exchnaged shootings with the police. This is the "noise" in radio this afternoon.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Wao.. so my assumptions early on of this case might be right. I was informed today that all 10 sospechosos arrested in this case had their civil right violated, just as bad as if they them self where kidnapped. No charges where brought up to no nand yet they where and some still are held up for investigation(golpisa) to see who saids,,"yes Idid it " a nivel de muchos palos...
Men this sounds like Police is involve in this case por que come on ..This does not look like a Political Left wing party MUNDO or its political central commity did this.. looks more like auto secuestro or ajuste de cuenta...5million usd cash its a truck load of bills.. for some one from nagua ot have...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and them pop up in the midle of the Linea...come on what the catch here...

Derechos humanos is a joke i nthe country....
we are using some Guantanomo Bay tactics....

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
So first there are doubts about the kidnapping
Las ?personalidades importantes? involucradas en el secuestro nunca aparecieron :: CLAVE digital m?vil

Rastreo demuestra que no existe la "caba?a" donde habr?a estado secuestrado Baldera :: CLAVE digital m?vil

and then Marino Zapete says Chief of Police is trying to zap his programme El Jarabe de Zapete 'Sin embargo, le indicaron que pod?a seguir con el programa el Jarabe de Zapete, siempre y cuando no hablara m?s sobre el jefe de la Polic?a Nacional, Rafael Guillermo Guzm?n Ferm?n, quien se habr?a quejado por las cr?ticas vertidas en su contra.'

Marino Zapete denuncia jefe de la Polic?a presiona para sacar su programa del aire :: CLAVE digital m?vil

H'mmmmm.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
So what's the implication? That it was a conspiracy to discredit the left and waste a couple of leading activists in the process????

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
As far as I know Nacion Solidaria is a leftwing activist group that dates bqakc ot early 90:s ....and no secuetros ever mention.. as per coments i have heard.. Pero this is jsut exptremely confusing.. what happne ot Personalidades impotantes bean some one hind this...el grnade..lol who is that Omega, men this sounds like a bad cop film...lol only in DR can a person beingh kidnpa with people with guns that fought cops can scape and remove his handcuffs with un palito.....
wao y una de vaquero...
As far a Nacion Solidaria.. Ill invite thier uper leadership to give us DR1 and exclusive and tell us whats up....if they are a politcal moentemtn show your faces and let us knwo if this is war agains the midle class...por que cono.............ni eso se puede ser aqui empresario...
Men I dont know who is worst.. cops for the stories or the left wings for letting people get kidnapped...
Bueno.. so what relationship does Mundo have with this? who is the Important personalities, who killed Hector la voz..?
bueno el mambo has jsut begun for those 10 people apresado.. tu vera ahorita los matan a todos disque en enfrentamiento.. at leaset the ones that got put in liverty like Danny caba in bonao ,they could not link him to anythign and put in liberty.. sera apra martlo....bueno que dios lo tnega en gloria.

Feb 7, 2007
Just watching NURIA special on Colorvision (channel 9).

I will just say... anywhere else, heads would be rolling already even though this program is not yet over (still 30 minutes left) ... but... DR is DR ... I also have information some big things are going to be said on Gobierno de la Tarde on Z101 this coming Monday.

The revelations being presented in the program are just ... breath-stopping ... stunning ... incredible .... like the PN offering money (5000 pesos) to campesinos to remain silent .... like PN kidnapping the relatives of "suspects", "detaining" them in black SUVs, being held "encapuchados" for 3 days, being threatened of death if they don't tell where their (father) is...

Feb 7, 2007
There were two corpses found last week near "La Luisa" in Monte Plata province. The corpses were in the trunk of the car, which was set on fire. The car had no identification and engine/chassis number scratched. The two corpses were burnt beyond recognition. One of the corpses was found a "protesis" in the mount. Juan Almonte Herrera INDEED used "protesis dental".

Nuria and a private DNA laboratory took samples and are now testing for DNA for match with Almonte's mother.

Had I been in Nuria's place, I would have sent the samples to the USA for DNA analysis. Even though private laboratory, too big a chance for tempering with evidence or just sheer pressure for the results to turn "negative".

P.S. Nuria's website is currently unavailable. Too big a load ... or... am I a conspiracy theorist?

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
No doubt is Almonte body.....this is one thing Police inthis ocutnry are good at....
Suspect either come out saying they did it nad with no theeth left in thier mouth. Bueno my leftwings friends are all nevours and afraid ofr thier lives since.. its a small country and all know each other....Apparently the last place some one could go to for justice is the police depertment...
I call for the Department of justcie to suspend police comisioner and al lthe police personelt that shwed up in Santiago, and in la linea.. sicne its clear that they have ruined the chance for us the citizens of this wonderful nation to learn the truth....

We will never knwo if Baldera was working with Dianz and the other fellow...
We will never knwo why almonte was kidnapd by Police nad thne burn....cono.. I am afraid to be agaist this goverment.. And to say I voted for PLD...wao just like Balaguers time.... and his 12 anos regiment.. that forced my father to leave tihs o****ry.. hence why i grew up in NYC......

robert Ill like ot hook up up with an interview with leaders from Mundo.. so you cna report non
tainted information on this site....
I would be great if we cna get an interview with the bladera family... we already knwo what going to be the answer from the Police PR rep.....intercmabio....lol sin armas.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com