Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Baldera kidnaping in Nagua?

Bueas a Todos DR1 members. first my deepest sympathy a best wishes to Eduardo Baldera and his family. I dont believe that kidnapping is something any person, family or state should ever face its just flat out cruel.

My concern with this case is the media that has follow it. It has been said in the local news papaers that MUNDO a left wing political movement is behind this..and the another left wing movement also is suspected of this shameless act.
    Also that personalities of our Dominican society and High political opposition is behind this...
    This all sound like crap to me and I feel it will only hurt 2 things the abilities of this Baldera family Reunion with thier son and Dominican Republic now become like Colombia, Venezuela and other LA countries that Secuestros are the new thing.
    Things need to be put out on the clear.. Who is this 20 year old men that is invlove in a business that needs lots of cash, who is his father, what would be the reason a Political left wing movement would commit this atrocious act. how will this after us the Dominican Yorks, the Expats and mainly the business owners..
    Are we now a target of movement like Farpo, Mundo etc....
    I find this last not to be the case but that's my opinion..
    Please feel free to voice you opinion o nthis subject...
    Lets all play the devils advocate.. I just dont trust the Police and by comments a nd people i know in Nagua dont trust nor the political movement nor the Young Bladera.
    Please be honest, I am very concern als on the human right for Baldera nad the People polices are accusing.. since its well know that Dominican authorizes love to torture intimates and make then sing using inhumane tactics.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Police has success.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the issue I am concern about
    Caso Juan Almonte Entretanto, los abogados de Juan Almonte Herrera informaron ayer que la Policía impide la ejecución de una orden de libertad de su defendido, por lo que ha incurrido en un desacato a la decisión de un juez.

Los juristas Francisco de León Herrera, Roberto Antuán José, Arnulfo Leonardo Avila y Genaro Rincón dijeron que el pasado 2 de octubre el juez de la Segunda Sala Penal del Juzgado de Primera Instancia del Distrito Nacional puso en libertad a Almonte Herrera, debido a que fue apresado el 28 de septiembre sin la orden de la autoridad judicial competente.
    from todays Hoy Digital..
    so the Fermin character said he has success but not Baldera freedom.. I ma confuse.. and now this Almonte character civil rights are being violated...
    que pais,, and Its saids Leonel him self has taken interest in this Baldera issue...
    Any one knows why?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hay que ser bien tonto para creerse todo ese cuento del secuestro.
    this guy looks too clean and in a very good shape after 23 days kidnapped.
    He looks like he was in an AI resort.
    what they need to investigate is how a family from a pueblo(that looks poor to me) has more than 5 US million.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Hay que ser bien tonto para creerse todo ese cuento del secuestro.
    this guy looks too clean and in a very good shape after 23 days kidnapped.
    He looks like he was in an AI resort.

what they need to investigate is how a family from a pueblo(that looks poor to me) has more than 5 US million.
    You took the words out of my mouth. Fresh (almost) haircut and beardcut

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I just love it when you hear the criminals turned up dead when came face to face with cops. I know for fact, police will kill some criminals for some reason. I also happen to know the reason.
    AZB

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Today there is a media report that one of the dead man who supposedly dies in exchange of shootings with the police, was filmed by reporters as he was taken into a custody and hauled away in a "camion". Later, he turned up dead and supposedly exchnaged shootings with the police. This is the "noise" in radio this afternoon.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Wao.. so my assumptions early on of this case might be right. I was informed today that all 10 sospechosos arrested in this case had their civil right violated, just as bad as if they them self where kidnapped. No charges where brought up to no nand yet they where and some still are held up for investigation(golpisa) to see who saids,,"yes Idid it " a nivel de muchos palos...
    Men this sounds like Police is involve in this case por que come on ..This does not look like a Political Left wing party MUNDO or its political central commity did this.. looks more like auto secuestro or ajuste de cuenta...5million usd cash its a truck load of bills.. for some one from nagua ot have...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    and them pop up in the midle of the Linea...come on what the catch here...

Derechos humanos is a joke i nthe country....
    we are using some Guantanomo Bay tactics....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast