English Teachers in Santiago

rkeith

Aug 20, 2009
I have noticed there are a number of Language Schools in the central part of Santiago. Like the New York Language School and a couple others.

Does anyone know if these or other schools would be in need of an English teacher to work several hours a week or so.

I am a journalist following the winter league baseball season, but have some free time and would like to work a few hours a week if possible.

Thanks
Keith

Sep 22, 2009
I have noticed there are a number of Language Schools in the central part of Santiago. Like the New York Language School and a couple others.

Does anyone know if these or other schools would be in need of an English teacher to work several hours a week or so.

I am a journalist following the winter league baseball season, but have some free time and would like to work a few hours a week if possible.

Thanks
Keith

Are you fluent in Castellano? I would imagine you will need to explain gerrunds and participles, etc. in Spanish.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Any native speaker can do that. And yes, if you go there, ask if they want a teacher for a few months. Tel them you have taught TESOL and where..

Not to worry, they don't teach grammar....

HB