Pedro McMurphy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Has Pedro McMurphy's finally reopened? If yes, has the service and its overall reputation gotten better. There isn't a lot of new info about it anywhere.

Thanks,

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Yes it reopened a couple of months ago. I believe it has somewhat limited hours and not sure on pircing or quality. Not very busy and mostly tourists.

Bob K

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
funny you never get to hear of anything opening- I know advertising isnt allowed on dr1, but maybe there should be a section where you can advertise your buisness opening once only- for new ventures just to tell people its there

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
funny you never get to hear of anything opening- I know advertising isnt allowed on dr1, but maybe there should be a section where you can advertise your buisness opening once only- for new ventures just to tell people its there

There is nothing wrong with a disinterested third party informing his friends and fellow posters about a new opening or re-opening.

Something like:

I was by Pedro McMurphy's last weekend and to my surprise they have re-opened.

FYI

Gregg

The problem on DR1 is when an employee or the owner or a party with an ownership interest in the place does it because that is commercial promotion which is only permitted by paying advertisers.

As far as the comment about a place to advertise New Openings / Re-openings; I'll leave that for Robert, should he wish to comment.

Gregg
Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.