Alert - dominicanvacationproperties.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I just received an email from a villa owner that the site at the link below, does not have permission to rent her villa or use her photos on the site.

Dominican Vacation Rentals

Looks like this is not the first time the owner of this site has appeared on DR1.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
If I sent you all of the links to websites where my villa is offered, for sale or for rent, without my permission it would choke you. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is a "scam," though, without asking the owner of the site. Just my 2 cents worth.

TravelinMan

Nov 9, 2009
I have personally rented villas from this site before and And I can tell you it's not fraud.
I know the owner and he had some problems awhile back with his father trying to run scams on his son's name. But that has been fixed.
Any listing he has on the site he has permission to list fron either the owner or a manager as far as I know.

Just my experience.

Larson

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have personally rented villas from this site before and And I can tell you it's not fraud.
I know the owner and he had some problems awhile back with his father trying to run scams on his son's name. But that has been fixed.
Any listing he has on the site he has permission to list fron either the owner or a manager as far as I know.

Just my experience.

Larson

According to the owner of the particular villa I listed, that was not the case.

Looks like the listing has now been removed. I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.