Midwest Flights

Hawkfan

Oct 13, 2009
We are planning on vacationing in DR in 2010. I've been checking on flights and it appears that it's nearly impossible to get a flight that does not require an over night flight. Is this true or am I not doing the search correctly?

claufket

Jan 4, 2009
We fly USA3000 from St. Louis. It's a 4 hour direct flight but they only fly one or two days a week depending on the season. I have never paid more than $500 round trip and usually get roundtrip for $350 including taxes. They also fly out of chicago, cleveland, etc.

Untitled Document

Hawkfan

Oct 13, 2009
Thanks for your response! We're about 8 hours out of St. Louis so we would either have a long drive or catch a short flight to there which isn't out of the question. Guess we'll have to put our TA to work.

tinyt

Oct 20, 2009
We're going in December from Kansas City and we're taking Delta. It's an 8-9 hour trip with a stop in Atlanta. We leave around 5:45am and arrive around 2:38pm all in the same day. The one stops are more expensive than the 2 stops but if you book far enough ahead you shouldn't have too much problems.