Majestic Elegance Adult Section

BumpDraft

Jul 7, 2009
Hello everyone
In March 2010 my self and cousins will be coming down the DR . So far it looks like we will be at the Majestic Elegance
any thoughts on this resort? will we meet resistance when it comes down to bringing girls back to our room ? Im not sure if I should put the rate out there but for 3 nights we are looking at about $600 is this a good deal ? Any recommendations ? All are appreciated ,

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
In general at all-inclusive resorts and specifically at Majestic Resorts you will not be permitted to bring "girls" back to the resort or your room.

If you want time with these "girls" they will know of places which cater to this type of activity and that's specific enough for this board...

Gregg
Mod.

Hello everyone
In March 2010 my self and cousins will be coming down the DR . So far it looks like we will be at the Majestic Elegance
any thoughts on this resort? will we meet resistance when it comes down to bringing girls back to our room ? Im not sure if I should put the rate out there but for 3 nights we are looking at about $600 is this a good deal ? Any recommendations ? All are appreciated ,

So for your 600 bucks you and your cousins can leave the resort go look at the ladies but you cant bring them home. All inclusives are not good for the vacation you guys want. Live and learn.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
So you saying that tipping will not get me a pretty lady back to the room

Can you tip enough to compensate each employee for their lost jobs?

Majestic Resorts is the crown jewel in the Grupo Batle tourism empire and I can assure you that their vision of "luxury and quality in guest services" does not include what you have in mind. I have spent three wonderful vacations there and if a manager or family member (the resident Grupo Batle rep. is a Batle family member) ever saw what you are considering attempting I can ensure that heads would roll (figuratively, of course - LOL).

Gregg

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
So, in other words, stay at a "guest friendly" establishment.

Simple;)