Happy Birthday Bushbaby!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Hope you enjoy a great day Grahame... suppose you are getting like me and prefer to forget them now!!!
All good wishes from myself and Mr WB xXxXx

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Does this mean I have to put some beer on ice???

Congrats, Grahame... ( you too Lambada)

HB

B

BettyDiamond

Happy Birthday

bushbabyDM3011_468x458.jpg

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Happy Birthday, my good man. My most persistent gadfly here on DR1, always making sure I strive to live up to the motto "A good moderator never lets his presence be unduly felt". :):):)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Thanks one & all for your congratulations & good wishes. The day was pleasantly quiet with much love from dogs & "She Who Must be Obeyed"

If I said, "May your age match your golf score.", would that be a good thing?
I'm not a golfer.

Happy Birthday.
As my golf score still hangs around the 90 range windeguy, I would have preferred "May your GOLF SCORE match your age"! (But I know what you mean & I thank you for your wishes!!)

Happy Birthday, my good man. My most persistent gadfly here on DR1, always making sure I strive to live up to the motto "A good moderator never lets his presence be unduly felt". :):):)
It is (or was yesterday) my birthday so I am in a GOOD mood & ................
(or as Robert would say ............. NEXT!! ...... :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoy a great day Grahame... suppose you are getting like me and prefer to forget them now!!!
All good wishes from myself and Mr WB xXxXx
Nope - still young enough (if only in mind) to enjoy them WB. THIS one is especially memorable & enjoyable ............. DWP have remembered me & want to send me a regular monthly present!!!!!!!!! :cool: ;)

Now you even have a better chance of shooting your age :)
Although I would prefer it to happen sooner than later Chip, I'll be more than content to wait until I am 93-95 to match age to golf round score!!

At least on the front nine ;)
Have a great day & may the coming year be your best yet!
Would you care to put your money where your mouth is CFA??? Would you like to try to beat me at Playa Grande sometime next week? (I have a contact here from Scotland & should be heading that way very soon!!)

Pretty Please?? :) :classic:

Does this mean I have to put some beer on ice???

HB
ONLY if you want to share it going round the golf course!! Heckers like ...... if you name the day for a round of golf, I"LL buy the beers, keep them cool/frozen until we sip them on the 4th, 6th, 9th & 10th Tees. After that we might get thirsty & have to restock for the next 8 holes AND the 19th!! How's 'A' managing now that my namesake has gone & she has to put up with this 'NEW' fellar?

You caught my eyes perfectly!!!

Chiri.
Sorry you were too busy doing the DR1 news check to hear my controlled & base voice over skype. Maybe next year?? Hope your lunch was fan-dabi-dozzy!:) :cross-eye

Again ..... Thanks to you all & let's do this again next year. Y'all come back now - Y'Hear?? ~ Grahame.

?

? bient?t

A day late, mi muy querido amigo, pero nunca es tarde: Feliz cumplea?os.