Los Perros Voladores take-off

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
for those interested, we will be giving demo's with our dogs, in 3 private schools in Jarabacoa, on monday, tuesday and wednesday...

We will be giving demonstrations in canine dogfrisbee,obedience, security and attack. The security and attack demo's we will give with the kind help of Johan as professional victim (apache).

The dogs demonstrating will be:
Acira, Malinois, 5 years old, and world championship finalist for the past 3 years
Gray, Herion, Haldir, Flash, Kiko and of course the puppies...

The demo's will take place in the morning, because of the heat, and everyone is welcome to come and watch...

just pm me if you want to know where and at what time...

Peter

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
for those interested, we will be giving demo's with our dogs, in 3 private schools in Jarabacoa, on monday, tuesday and wednesday...

We will be giving demonstrations in canine dogfrisbee,obedience, security and attack. The security and attack demo's we will give with the kind help of Johan as professional victim (apache).

The dogs demonstrating will be:
Acira, Malinois, 5 years old, and world championship finalist for the past 3 years
Gray, Herion, Haldir, Flash, Kiko and of course the puppies...

The demo's will take place in the morning, because of the heat, and everyone is welcome to come and watch...

just pm me if you want to know where and at what time...

Peter

Would love to be able to see a demonstration by yourselves and your dogs - such a shame that it is just too far........ any chance you may ever bring them to do a similar demo on the North coast??

Hope there will be plenty of pics and you will post them for us.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
and don't forget, these are the last demo's our top-dog Acira will give for a number of months... as she is hopefully 3 weeks pregnant by then, and will be given plenty of rest before and after birth....

Acira is at the moment one of the top 20 discdogs in the world, having been playing at Korea World Cup Challenge, European champion, and designated as the future all-time world champion, so really worth watching her make back leaps, summersaults, etc...

if there is enough intrest, we could make it a DR1-day with lunch, etc...

Peter

Last edited:

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
we will take Flash out of the demo, because some idiots tried to kill her, and failed, but she is still a little bit impressed so we won't submit her to the demo's...

nevertheless, the demo's are still on, and, if I say so myself, well worth watching...

Peter

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
we will take Flash out of the demo, because some idiots tried to kill her, and failed, but she is still a little bit impressed so we won't submit her to the demo's...

nevertheless, the demo's are still on, and, if I say so myself, well worth watching...

Peter

Will definitely be there if we can... is there a nearby good, clean hotel so we could stay overnight by any chance?

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
We did the 3 demo's. I did the hard part of playing the decoy. Today was the last one and it was realy worht the effort. Hundreds of kids yelling and applauding is quit spectacular. The dogs did well and are all enjoying a peasfull evening. Peter, Hilde and I will be giving more demo's in the future. Hopefully more DR 1 members will visit

Greetings

JOhan

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
So sorry to have missed the demo's as am sure they were spectacular - do hope there are some good photos/ videos forthcoming. Is there any chance this opportunity can come to the North coast at sometime? Well done for 'playing' decoy, Johan, and glad you are still in one piece!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
How about demos in Santiago??? Da Vinci, De La Salle, Santiago Christian School,
PUCMM????

HB

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Thank you Johan for playing the decoy, its a very hard job dressed in that heavy suit and some dogs hanging on your sleeve in the sun...thanks!

My impression of the three day's...overwhelming, really enjoyed doing it for such an enthousiastic crowd of children, very well guided by the teachers.
Got some questions to give some extra class hours dedicated to teaching the kids what its all about to keeping a dog, how to keep a dog safe and we have hapely agreed to do that.

@Hilbilly : gladely and since Johan is still here we picked a date already...what about the week after the 6th of november?

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
So sorry to have missed the demo's as am sure they were spectacular - do hope there are some good photos/ videos forthcoming. Is there any chance this opportunity can come to the North coast at sometime? Well done for 'playing' decoy, Johan, and glad you are still in one piece!!

Absolutely Whirleybird, we want to give demo's at the North Coast, we even plan a big event with major players, most of them World Champions of the States coming over to have a Dogfrisbee Festival. The North Coast is for us THE place to organise this event. We are thinking in the period around April-May next year, it will be a big event so we need some time to organise this but we are experienced in organising big events in Dogfrisbee and already talked to the "big boy's" in the States at the last WC in september and they want to come and help us out.

Photo's and video's are now being processed and will be available very soon here.

Johan is still in one piece, no worries about that...Acira was gentle with him...too gentle in my eyes ;)...just kidding :bunny:

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
Acira was gentil, but herion did his best to compensate....
Need a bigger sleeve for him
And Mojito was just great...
For only a 4 month old puppy doing what she did in front of such crowds

Johan

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Sounds like you guys are having fun. Those dogs must be really well behaved and mannered. I would just be happy if I could get my poodles to quit peeing on my car's tires!