Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Los Perros Voladores take-off

for those interested, we will be giving demo's with our dogs, in 3 private schools in Jarabacoa, on monday, tuesday and wednesday...

We will be giving demonstrations in canine dogfrisbee,obedience, security and attack. The security and attack demo's we will give with the kind help of Johan as professional victim (apache).

The dogs demonstrating will be:
    Acira, Malinois, 5 years old, and world championship finalist for the past 3 years
    Gray, Herion, Haldir, Flash, Kiko and of course the puppies...

The demo's will take place in the morning, because of the heat, and everyone is welcome to come and watch...

just pm me if you want to know where and at what time...

Peter

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by belgiank View Post
    for those interested, we will be giving demo's with our dogs, in 3 private schools in Jarabacoa, on monday, tuesday and wednesday...

We will be giving demonstrations in canine dogfrisbee,obedience, security and attack. The security and attack demo's we will give with the kind help of Johan as professional victim (apache).

The dogs demonstrating will be:
    Acira, Malinois, 5 years old, and world championship finalist for the past 3 years
    Gray, Herion, Haldir, Flash, Kiko and of course the puppies...

The demo's will take place in the morning, because of the heat, and everyone is welcome to come and watch...

just pm me if you want to know where and at what time...

Peter
    Would love to be able to see a demonstration by yourselves and your dogs - such a shame that it is just too far........ any chance you may ever bring them to do a similar demo on the North coast??

Hope there will be plenty of pics and you will post them for us.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

It's only a couple of hours away and worth it.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    It's only a couple of hours away and worth it.
    Fair bit more than that from where we live and Mr WB isn't really quite up to that sort of 'day out' yet but improving fast so perhaps some time soon.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Its absolutely worth to come and watch, although I say it myself because I am going to give the most of the demo's with the dogs

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

And im the fool wearing a 22 kg suit in this heat and letting a dog biter me

Need to visite a shrink

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

and don't forget, these are the last demo's our top-dog Acira will give for a number of months... as she is hopefully 3 weeks pregnant by then, and will be given plenty of rest before and after birth....

Acira is at the moment one of the top 20 discdogs in the world, having been playing at Korea World Cup Challenge, European champion, and designated as the future all-time world champion, so really worth watching her make back leaps, summersaults, etc...

if there is enough intrest, we could make it a DR1-day with lunch, etc...

Peter
    Last edited by belgiank; 10-15-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

we will take Flash out of the demo, because some idiots tried to kill her, and failed, but she is still a little bit impressed so we won't submit her to the demo's...

nevertheless, the demo's are still on, and, if I say so myself, well worth watching...

Peter

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by belgiank View Post
    we will take Flash out of the demo, because some idiots tried to kill her, and failed, but she is still a little bit impressed so we won't submit her to the demo's...

nevertheless, the demo's are still on, and, if I say so myself, well worth watching...

Peter
    Will definitely be there if we can... is there a nearby good, clean hotel so we could stay overnight by any chance?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whirleybird View Post
    Will definitely be there if we can... is there a nearby good, clean hotel so we could stay overnight by any chance?
    Hotel Pinar Dorado, Hotel Gran Jimenoa and Brisas del Yaque...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast