Chili's Thai restaurant In Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I see that Chili's is offering 50% off all entres and appatizers this week only as seen in the local free paper in Sosua called Adscene.

It is being offered from Wed - Sat 9/17/ 2009

I am thinking of giving it a try any suggestions ?

Last edited:

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Give them a try. The food is very good and reasonable in pricing even with out the 50% discount. We have been eating there for years.

Bob K

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Finally got around to trying Chili's Thai Restaurant this week.
Three of us shared different entradas, entrees and postres.

Good food all around and decent prices. Worth a trip back.

el tibby

Aug 21, 2006
chilli's is very good

been there several times over the last yr.. i luv'd it... def go as a couple cuz after you eat... you might get lucky...lol... seriously, lov the outdoor atmoshere,food is fresh,(get spring rolls), if you like spicy this is the place! service is good, very reasonably priced.... my only hang up is its far away... i took moto up there a few times.. got lost.. taxi got lost... rented a truck got lost.... scary as **** up there so make sure you got a ride... dont stop if someone trys to stop you on the dark road.... its good food but not last -meal good......

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
thanks

brutal, that sucks ... maybe we'll try and venture there during the day!

can someone point me in the right direction to get there??

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
brutal, that sucks ... maybe we'll try and venture there during the day!

can someone point me in the right direction to get there??

Problem is they are only open for dinner.

I only went there once and said if I go back I need to go early and will wait for the clocks to turn back so I could find it again.

It took me several attempts to find where to turn left as the sign is hard to spot and is up the hill on the newly paved road in la Mulata past Las Canas

The food is not that good but better than some of the other places.

The property and unique setting is worth a vist however.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
its not so difficult to find basically a straight road with two left turns ...so give it try ,but go slow road the blind bends

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It is a straight shot up Mulata road with two lefts and both have a yellow sign at the turns indicating the way to go. Not hard to find at all but further then you would expect when you turn onto the mulata road.

Bob K

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I am a fan of very spicy food. This place was OK for the DR which is in general the "land that spice forgot". We probably won't be back since my wife didn't like her non-spicy pork and rice dish nor the drive up there. I tasted her dish and I must say it wasn't very good. Stay with the spicy curry selections.

If you do go, please be cautious on that road. It is just barely wide enough for two cars and has some blind curves.

Love spices also. Spring Rolls and the shrimps as main dish is great.

huseye

Dec 6, 2010
Re:Restaurant

I am like thai restaurant because here a good delicious food, Thai is the best Place for food restaurant so i am like a Thai restaurant and Sosua is the biggest Place of thai restaurant.
---------

Status
Not open for further replies.