Dumb question: is there a 30-day metro pass?

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
I'm sure I've seen someone write about it here on the forums but I can't find it and I have used different search words so forgive me for asking what it's already there.

Is there a monthly metro pass or do I have to pay 40 pesos (2 trips per day) x 30 days?

TIA

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You can "charge" your Metro pass, and I "think" you get a little discount, but it can't be much with them subisidzing you 50+ pesos every time you get on the train...If it moves that is...

Just had their second stoppage and one of the authorities says that people will have to get "used to this" ....and they said we were pessimists and nay sayers!!!

Those schittheads will never, ever, get it right or be up front with this....

HB

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
You can "charge" your Metro pass, and I "think" you get a little discount, but it can't be much with them subisidzing you 50+ pesos every time you get on the train...If it moves that is...

Just had their second stoppage and one of the authorities says that people will have to get "used to this" ....and they said we were pessimists and nay sayers!!!

HB

Tell me its not true: We have been assured by both Pichardo, and Nals that this is the most modern metro in the world with the BEST SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE staff's, and it will never have those kinds of problems:classic::rambo::eek::confused:

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Tell me its not true: We have been assured by both Pichardo, and Nals that this is the most modern metro in the world with the BEST SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE staff's, and it will never have those kinds of problems:classic::rambo::eek::confused:

Did they mention that it was in a parallel universe?:p I read Metro II is on its way with 14 stops, plus the unscheduled ones.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004

HB

And now the 3rd time 2nd this week, we are starting to look like DR I know and love.

Hum no comments from the smoke and mirror duo

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Yes they have a 30 day pass but like the electrical system here it only is good 60% of the time and you never know when that 60% is :(

Bob K