Lifestyle Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Can anyone tell me anything about this resort? I know where it is. What is the quality?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Absolutly beautiful. I don't know about the quality of the one in Puerto Plata, but the one in Sosua is excellent

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Can anyone tell me anything about this resort? I know where it is. What is the quality?

It's some sort of pseudo time-share, but they won't state it is. They drive around Sosua in golf-carts picking up straggling tourists for a tour and sales pitch of their property. I believe they are selling "memberships" around $4,500+ and then you will have access to rooms/suites at a discounted rate. The rooms are very very nice, includes several bedrooms, flat screen, open bar, and AI. Just google Lifestyle's Resort and you could check out their brochure.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Whilst I have never been there myself, I recently met 3 couples on a flight back from POP, one of whom had bought into the timeshare some time ago.
They raved about the place in every respect and I think they mentioned 5 or 6 bedrooms, an equal number of bathrooms and a private chef.

I know they also do airport transfers from POP airport via helicopter.

smilely_lm

Oct 19, 2009
If you mean the Lifestyles, that is on Playa Cofresi, The hotel isn't terrible, but the food pretty much is.....:bored: All of those perks mentioned are for the people that have bought into the time share, or V.I.P. If you are just a regular paying guest, you will be hounded day and night by the timeshare "goons". As much as I love Cofresi, there isn't alot to do there. But if the price is right, you might want to give it a try....

francoisatl

Feb 13, 2007
We've been to LHVC numerous times. Over the years, the food has improved - they have a new F&B manager and he has definitely made a positive difference! The staff is attentive and always eager to please. I would recommend LHVC to everyone.

PBJ27

Sep 17, 2008
I stayed there 2 years ago. it is pretty and very large. Unless you rent a golf cart, you must wait for the bus. Food is typical of any all inclusive.

It is isolated but enjoyed my stay. I now own a condo in cabrete which is more to my liking.

The one in Sousa is absolutely beautiful, walking distance to everything and would suggest this one over Puerta Plata.

happytraveler

Nov 8, 2009
We've been both to the one in Sosua and Cofressi. Sosua has the best view--it is an amazing view unparalleled and right in the middle of everything. Cofressi is my preference, not as good a view and much more isolated, can't see ocean from the rooms, usually, but the amenities are better and they have a larger beach area--you don't have to pay to rent a chair like you do at the public beach in sosua. The food is better and the drinks are too. Your travel experience at both these resorts will vary depending on if you book through travel agency, directly from the resort, RCI, or from a time share owner (best option is time share owner), and whether you have access to the VIP areas or not.

Dorry

Nov 9, 2009
The forecast is calling for scattered showers every day - are these generally passing showers or should one expect rain the next six days??? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.